Author Topic: Nerf Tazer  (Read 1578 times)

Rated 5 times

Offline puuro

• Best MCNR YouTuber 2023
  • Respect: +48/-80
  • Wu-Tang forever
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: aleksibob
  • Discord name: puuuro
  • Crew: Wu-Tang Clan
Nerf Tazer
« on: September 23, 2022, 12:59:33 pm »
« Last Rated on: September 23, 2022, 07:43:52 pm »
Like the title says, nerf tazer.
At it's current state it is really op. Here is a short example video of why it's so op.

As you can see, going 1v1 against a cop who is going to use tazer is unfair. They can simply just shoot you once with the tazer and then shoot off all of your armor and health when you are down. And if there are multiple cops, you have no chance as they can just tazer you and be done with it.

Some ways you could fix this:

-Suspects dont take damage until AFTER the falling over/out of breath animation has fully ended.

-Have a cooldown for usage (for example 1 minute per shot/hit)

As of right now, the only way you get an edge against tazer in a 1v1 against a cop is by having teammate. How does that make sense?
« Last Edit: September 23, 2022, 01:10:25 pm by puuro »

Offline BehindYou

• Respect: +9/-11
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: boomdata
Re: Nerf Tazer
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2022, 01:01:32 pm »
Simple Terms
Disable Tazer Only on Most wanted suspect 5 stars / 6 Stars.

Offline s1mple

• Original Gangster
  • Respect: +60/-51
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2022, 01:19:13 pm »
Simple Terms

How are we supposed to arrest non-threat orange suspects (5 star) without a tazer? We cannot shoot them with a lethal weapon, and we must stand extremely close to them while they remain motionless in order to arrest them.

Without a tazer, foot chases will become endless because the suspect will keep on running and you can't catch up because everyone has the same speed.

As Puuro suggested, a good solution would be to make tazed suspects immune to damage during the animation, forcing cops to arrest them rather than kill them. I disagree with limiting the number of shots to one per minute. That will only irritate you, just like not being able to use the tazer when you desperately need it.

Offline puuro

• Best MCNR YouTuber 2023
  • Respect: +48/-80
  • Wu-Tang forever
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: aleksibob
  • Discord name: puuuro
  • Crew: Wu-Tang Clan
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2022, 01:26:25 pm »
How are we supposed to arrest non-threat orange suspects (5 star) without a tazer? We cannot shoot them with a lethal weapon, and we must stand extremely close to them while they remain motionless in order to arrest them.

Without a tazer, foot chases will become endless because the suspect will keep on running and you can't catch up because everyone has the same speed.

As Puuro suggested, a good solution would be to make tazed suspects immune to damage during the animation, forcing cops to arrest them rather than kill them. I disagree with limiting the number of shots to one per minute. That will only irritate you, just like not being able to use the tazer when you desperately need it.

1 shot a minute is just an example, and a pretty unrealistic one. However I do think that it does need a cooldown, maybe not 1 minute but still, being able to spam it would still be op even if the suspect doesn't take damage during the animation

Offline DabbingPitbull

• 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬, 𝐁𝐞 𝐄𝐱𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞
  • Respect: +108/-70
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: DabbingPitbull
  • Discord name: Dabbing Pitbull#9091
  • Crew: ok
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2022, 03:35:04 pm »
This. +1

Offline M.8.N_

• BEST DMER & HELPER 2022
  • Respect: +15/-35
  • Don't Worry Don't Cry Smoke WeeD And Flyyy!
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: M.8.N_
  • Discord name: Perun#8466
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2022, 04:11:44 pm »

Simple Terms
Why u both making it hard, just make a new rule : taze & shot/kill not allowed even if they got 2stars or MW
when u will use tazer then arrest the criminal after u shot him with the tazer not kill him after that.

Offline xxzc1g

• Respect: +17/-85
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Clink
  • Discord name: xxzc1g#5269
  • Crew: none
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2022, 07:51:23 pm »
Why u both making it hard, just make a new rule : taze & shot/kill not allowed even if they got 2stars or MW
when u will use tazer then arrest the criminal after u shot him with the tazer not kill him after that.
This

And also this
Make cops cant pull up tazer after they get damaged as its suggested by so many on other posts

Offline Dani.

• Respect: +14/-64
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Dani.
  • Discord name: dani_421
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2022, 12:20:40 am »
I dont see cops are op anymore they can be many and kill you but you can also get team and kill them, don't call the second part 1v1 man since it was me, i use tazer if more than 1 against me and you had your team mate down at the vault and this is why I don't want any nerf to cop especially tazer because this is now going to be unfair for cop when he can't do anything when there is 2 against him don't tell me don't go to them if you are scared or this talk this is not going to be fun gameplay this way.

Offline punisher

• Respect: +24/-83
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: phonk
  • Crew: not needed
« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2022, 01:42:16 am »
I dont see cops are op anymore they can be many and kill you but you can also get team and kill them, don't call the second part 1v1 man since it was me, i use tazer if more than 1 against me and you had your team mate down at the vault and this is why I don't want any nerf to cop especially tazer because this is now going to be unfair for cop when he can't do anything when there is 2 against him don't tell me don't go to them if you are scared or this talk this is not going to be fun gameplay this way.
so ur saying its unfair for a cop to get 2v1ed but not for a mw ? knowing well that u dont lose anything when u die as a cop ? tazers arent supposed to be used like this..

Offline Gamers1412

• Banned
  • Respect: +7/-16
  • Nothing you want to know about me......
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Gamers.
  • Discord name: Gamers.#1936
« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2022, 08:27:33 am »
ok 1 criminal who will lose all of the weapons worth 30k vs 10 cops who has helmet protection with tazer and will not lose any weapons and can purchase weapons in cheap ok  :)
ok i get  :-X

Online Mike

• Server Owner
  • Respect: +413/-71
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mike
  • Discord name: mp2
« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2022, 12:11:13 pm »
I'll be implementing two changes next update to balance the tazer:
- Reload animation will be changed to a longer one.
- Cops won't be able to damage suspects while they are tazed.
View trailers here.

Offline Steev

• Respect: +13/-32
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [K]Steev
  • Crew: K
« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2022, 01:28:04 pm »
I'll be implementing two changes next update to balance the tazer:
- Reload animation will be changed to a longer one.
- Cops won't be able to damage suspects while they are tazed.
finally a cop nerf

Offline punisher

• Respect: +24/-83
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: phonk
  • Crew: not needed
« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2022, 03:02:39 pm »

Offline BehindYou

• Respect: +9/-11
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: boomdata
« Reply #13 on: September 24, 2022, 05:40:24 pm »
Cops are op. It's about time criminals get the justice we deserve.