Author Topic: Players always DMing at PD, and using indestructible vehicles  (Read 1515 times)

Rated 5 times

Offline Alex1500

• Busta
  • Respect: +4/-2
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Alex1500
Players always DMing at PD, and using indestructible vehicles
« on: September 14, 2022, 06:53:36 pm »
« Last Rated on: September 16, 2022, 05:24:44 am »
Sometimes the most wanteds make teams and start camping at LSPD with no reason.
Some of the admins that for me are useless say " they have a revenge on you" even if there is not a revenge, so i think that those admins should be banned for promoting the DM in the server.

The seasparrow is so weak. What were you thinking when you low the hp of it to 500 hP hahahha, and it has useless bullets that are weaker than the single colt 9mm. do you think that the cops are dumb and they didnt realize that?

Why do you give indestructible vehicles to the cophunters and admins in his favor? why????

Some cops like me do a lot of effort to reach the seasparrow, just to know that it was a waste of time and the seasparrow is just a mexican pinata for the MWs and other players that do a little effort to destroy it thinking that the helicopter is an artifficial fire or some kind of easy bonus.

A lot of cops had bad experiences with the admins, because they protect some specific players and they punish the cops for every single and insignificant reason.

You should increase the HP of the seasparrow to 2500 HP and make it stronger. Add an indestructible patriot and other attractive vehicles at the sfpd just for rank 10 cops.

Offline AvenTadoR

• Best Moderator Award 2022
  • Respect: +10/-73
  • Mr. Lambo
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: AvenTadoR
  • Discord name: czytofreddyfazbear
Re: Players always DMing at PD, and using indestructible vehicles
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2022, 07:19:47 pm »
None of our staff member(s) did that.
Some of the admins that for me are useless say " they have a revenge on you" even if there is not a revenge, so i think that those admins should be banned for promoting the DM in the server.

The seasparrow is good at the moment. Tons of vote decided to reduce it's health because this helicopter is able to destroy a car with armor in it in 3-5seconds.

The seasparrow is so weak. What were you thinking when you low the hp of it to 500 hP hahahha, and it has useless bullets that are weaker than the single colt 9mm. do you think that the cops are dumb and they didnt realize that?

Keep dreaming about buffing the weapon in the seasparrow. This helicopter built for destroying armored vehicles. It's counter is the onfoot players with sniper & m4, or maybe ak. (whoever using it)

Why do you give indestructible vehicles to the cophunters and admins in his favor? why????

Indestructible? Naah you just don't want to open your second eye to see why is the "indestructible" vehicles are not indestructible. (khm vehicle armor be like, khm bulletproof tires be like).

Some cops like me do a lot of effort to reach the seasparrow, just to know that it was a waste of time and the seasparrow is just a mexican pinata for the MWs and other players that do a little effort to destroy it thinking that the helicopter is an artifficial fire or some kind of easy bonus.

It is a flying pinata with rotors.

A lot of cops had bad experiences with the admins, because they protect some specific players and they punish the cops for every single and insignificant reason.

You know you are in Mike's Cops and Robbers forum webpage, where you can report staff member, if you don't know their name just mention a situation and that's all. But if the staffs had the right to punish any cop then don't even open forum just for this.

You should increase the HP of the seasparrow to 2500 HP and make it stronger. Add an indestructible patriot and other attractive vehicles at the sfpd just for rank 10 cops.

The seasparrow just got nerfed from that OP category.
Indestructible patriot watafak? Isn't it enough if all police emergency vehicles has it's 1500hp and bulletproof tire?

Offline Ricordi

• Respect: +9/-16
  • Forum Warrior
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: 6.$tars
  • Discord name: Stratocaster#6292
  • Crew: K E N S H O
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2022, 08:41:33 pm »

If you want report a staff member use the staff report section.

You should thanks Mike to not letting criminals be able to use Seasparrow/Rustler instead of crying about 500HP, what about when the entire PD are chasing you with those annoying vehicles and blow up your car within 5 seconda, maybe you are noob with Seasparrow.
What the fuck you mean? Vehicles can have max 2000hp when armoured.
Some cops like me do a lot of effort to reach the seasparrow, just to know that it was a waste of time and the seasparrow is just a mexican pinata for the MWs
If you rush with Seasparrow vs a team of MWs you are so braindead... Ofc you Will Blow up instant if a group are shooting at you, same for every vehicle.
because they protect some specific players and they punish the cops for every single and insignificant reason
When you play as Cop you have to follow /coprules and get P.S.O when u kill a non-threat for example.
-1 suggestion sucks
stratosign-V2-1" border="0

Offline BehindYou

• Respect: +9/-11
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: boomdata
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2022, 08:50:31 pm »
As mentioned, cops are already OP and it's unfair for criminals because we lose weapons and money, you don't and we pay for everything. I spent 2 - 4m in game cash this week on all expenses. You don't pay shit and you don't lose anything so stop crying like a baby and grow up

Offline Faksy

• Respect: +44/-12
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Faksy
  • Discord name: regrat#4467
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2022, 09:55:41 pm »
You should increase the HP of the seasparrow to 2500 HP and make it stronger.

Is this a troll post, I don't get it

Offline punisher

• Respect: +24/-84
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: phonk
  • Crew: not needed
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2022, 10:28:01 pm »
nigga pls. mike ruined the server by adding multiple shit for shit players like u.. the whole server is now cop sided and ur still crying about it..
we legit had the most fun shit but yall shit players started crying about it and they removed all of it..
u LOSE NOTHING AS A COP WHEN U DIE sO WHATS UR POINT LMAO ?
« Last Edit: September 14, 2022, 10:30:38 pm by punisher »

Offline Karbz

• Respect: +131/-38
  • Former Operations Manager
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Karbz
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2022, 01:58:30 am »
If warrants are camping at the Police Departments and spawn killing you should attempt to record the incidents and report it in-game as soon as it happens. Spawn killing is against the rules, as a matter of fact its even in the rules that it is not allowed. Regular users have the ability to put armour on their vehicles, bringing the vehicles HP to 2000 - this by no means makes the vehicle indestructible vehicle.

Cops can just as easily go to any gas station and purchase vehicle armour, in the same way criminals can do just that.  In fact police vehicles already spawn with armour, most spawning with 1500hp at no cost whatsoever to the player on duty. Sea sparrow is nerfed due to the fact it has an extremely fast fire rate with no reload at all.  If you play it correctly, you could easily take down a mob of warrants within a matter of seconds using a sparrow.

@Faksy Since you're a cop 99% of the time - What are your thoughts on the current cop/criminal balance.

Has the revenge rule change helped at all?

Offline Alex1500

• Busta
  • Respect: +4/-2
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Alex1500
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2022, 02:01:08 am »
Dont take it personal. Is just my point of view and some of my experiences.
i was reading your comments and im sorry if this is a disrrespectful post for you.
As i can see is not necessary to increase the power of the seasparrow but i want the patriot in the PD
at least with 1500 hp XD

Offline Hat.

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +3/-30
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2022, 02:09:53 am »
Most trash suggestion i saw so far -1

Offline Faksy

• Respect: +44/-12
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Faksy
  • Discord name: regrat#4467
« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2022, 02:44:16 am »
@Faksy Since you're a cop 99% of the time - What are your thoughts on the current cop/criminal balance.

Has the revenge rule change helped at all?

I think payouts could be increased for civilians, cops are pretty much perfect where they are.
As for revenge rule, first impressions - very good. Too soon to say more but it feels much less toxic than it was with players rotating kills and chasing infinite revenge.

Offline AvenTadoR

• Best Moderator Award 2022
  • Respect: +10/-73
  • Mr. Lambo
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: AvenTadoR
  • Discord name: czytofreddyfazbear
« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2022, 04:09:58 am »
Dont take it personal. Is just my point of view and some of my experiences.
i was reading your comments and im sorry if this is a disrrespectful post for you.
As i can see is not necessary to increase the power of the seasparrow but i want the patriot in the PD
at least with 1500 hp XD
Dude you suggest a thing what is already in the server.

Law Enforcement vehicles spawn with 1500hp + bulletproof tire

Offline BehindYou

• Respect: +9/-11
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: boomdata
« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2022, 07:23:17 am »
Also we don't camp in PD.
We go there to break out players, that's not against the rules
If you shoot us then we have right to defend our selves
If you don't want problems don't shoot.

Offline Obsidian

• 𝓕𝓲𝓷𝓪𝓵𝓓𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷.
  • Respect: +27/-63
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Obsidian
  • Discord name: ssk#4574
« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2022, 07:38:30 am »
allow the cops to buy minigun will be helpful for unskilled players like him.

Offline WAP

• Respect: +21/-10
  • mike i've changed it 4 times now
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: WAP
« Reply #13 on: September 15, 2022, 09:09:28 pm »

Cyberbullying, racism, and homophobia is unacceptable in 2024. Please report users for saying n*gger and f*ggot to the internet police here.

Offline Krzychu

• Respect: +26/-24
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Krzychu
« Reply #14 on: September 16, 2022, 09:25:46 am »
allow the cops to buy minigun

#MakeMCnRGreatAgain

Offline franklyn

• Respect: +10/-56
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: franklyn
  • Discord name: franklyn#8867
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2022, 09:47:35 am »
Is this a troll post, I don't get it

increase sprrow really helpful to cops as u can see its not op now

Offline xxzc1g

• Respect: +17/-87
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Clink
  • Discord name: xxzc1g#5269
  • Crew: none
« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2022, 07:59:14 am »

increase sprrow really helpful to cops as u can see its not op now

This nigga post this video in every section and every thread that is related to cops

Dude accept the fact that u suck at flying the sparrow and its op already