Author Topic: Hank_Montgomery ban appeal  (Read 711 times)

Offline Hank_Montgomery

• Original Gangster
  • Respect: +51/-28
  • Bring 2000 vehicle armor health points back again!
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Hank_Montgomery
Hank_Montgomery ban appeal
« on: August 14, 2022, 11:42:37 pm »
Ban ID (if applicable)1567
Your in-game nameHank_Montgomery
Ban or infraction appeal?Ban
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezone15.08.2022 23:20 GMT
Ban reason and detailsInfraction: Bug Exploit. Skipping sniper animations.
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?I am innocent because I'm not aware of any way how I could skip an animation; my car was relatively far from me to be able to skip animations, and I actually learned my lesson a long while ago, so I have no idea why the admin who was watching me thought I was skipping animations. + It would be a braindead move from me to actually skip animations in front of so many cops around me.
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?Shooting sniper rifle... without skipping animations.
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?n/a
Any more information to provide?Unfortunately, I've kept my replays at 45 seconds so far. This video doesn't prove anything. It just gives the viewer an idea of what was happening on the rooftop. I'll be happy to see if the admin recorded the particular scenario where I could 'skip animations'. I guess it was Splash. who reported me based on the chat in my video, and some newbie admin decided to take action in this situation either out of spite because we had a heated game that day (if it's any relevant). If there's proof that I in some mysterious way did skip animations, I'll check in with a doctor for dementia :) I just need justice, and I guess I'll make longer replays now.

Offline punisher

• Respect: +24/-83
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: phonk
  • Crew: not needed
Re: Hank_Montgomery ban appeal
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2022, 11:47:09 pm »
mate..i legit let u get away multiples times but this time u can go ahead and enjoy ur ban

« Last Edit: August 14, 2022, 11:50:00 pm by punisher »

Offline Alex184

• 𝐃𝐞𝐨 𝐅𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐬
  • Respect: +9/-7
  • "Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication."
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Alex184
  • Discord name: Alex184#0530
Re: Hank_Montgomery ban appeal
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2022, 11:51:42 pm »
https://mikescnr.com/forum/index.php/topic,12429.0.html it was a forum complaint, Appeal denied.

Edit: As the player has forgave you and chose this ban to be revoked, I have done so. Welcome back.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2022, 02:46:16 am by Alex184 »