Author Topic: My ban appeal  (Read 577 times)

Offline Cryminality

• Busta
  • Respect: +0/-1
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mike Cops And Robbers
  • Discord name: StefaNY#6641
My ban appeal
« on: August 08, 2022, 02:44:43 am »
:
Ban ID (if applicable): 824
Your in-game name:[UM]Cryminality
Ban or infraction appeal? For AIMBOT
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezone: I don't remember
Ban/infraction reason and details: Well, they banned me for aimbot and if I accept that I had aimbot, I used it only so that the other users would think that I knew how to play and all that, and it hurts them
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?:Well it's not wrong, it's correct and I accept that you use aimbot
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?Q my aimbot was too noticeable and I used it in a bad way
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?No, that day I was playing alone, my friends were not there
Any more information to provide?Ehh, I apologize to the admins and all the users who caused them harm and for making them feel bad when using this, I accept that what I did was wrong but I already deleted all that and I have another gta and clean and without mod, I apologize for everything heart and I hope and they give me a second chance :'( :'(, I also know that there are videos and evidence, but even so I apologize, I really hope they forgive me and give me a second chance

Offline Eddz.

• Respect: +6/-5
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Eddz
  • Discord name: Zinou#7055
  • Crew: MCNR Staff team
Re: My ban appeal
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2022, 05:51:07 pm »
i already talked to you in private, i'll have to leave this appeal to another staff member.

Offline Karbz

• Respect: +131/-38
  • Former Operations Manager
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Karbz
Re: My ban appeal
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2022, 05:43:34 am »
Hello @Cryminality

The standard ban length for a user who is caught using aimbot is 6 months, the staff member who issued the ban due to your honesty is lowering the length of your sentence by 3 months.  This will mean you are only serving 3 months instead of the standard 6 months.  If you would like I could extend it and make you serve 12 months.  Although I do not believe you would like to be banned for an extra 9 months.

Be lucky they've decided to reduce the length of your ban. 

Denied.