Author Topic: Suggestion about vehicle and house system  (Read 1158 times)

Rated 1 time

Offline Gianluigi_Benetton

• Busta
  • Respect: +2/-0
    • View Profile
Suggestion about vehicle and house system
« on: November 06, 2019, 08:59:12 pm »
« Last Rated on: September 18, 2020, 12:49:30 pm »
Hi all, two days ago I put my house on sale and in the house was my vehicle Landstalker with mods. I totally forgot about him and my house was sold in one day. After some talk with administrator LePacha, I get it that I lost my vehicle and that is why I am posting this suggestion. I would like to suggest that players don't need garage or house to have vehicle or atleast that they get notification or something like "You must.." to park vehicle somewhere else in case house sold out. In my case I wanted to sell my house and buy another but I didn't have time for looking for another because my house was sold quickly and I didn't have time to park my vehicle in new garage. Of course, I would suggest vehicle system like on RP servers where you can lock/unlock vehicle, park vehicle where you are at the moment and many other things with for example command /vehicle. I think it would be great. Thank you and all the best :)

Offline Mike

• Server Owner
  • Respect: +413/-71
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mike
  • Discord name: mp2
Re: Suggestion about vehicle and house system
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2019, 09:29:59 pm »
I know about the issue regarding losing vehicles if you sell your property. Your vehicle is still in the database stored at that property. If you were to buy that property again you would see that vehicle stored there.

Soon I will be adding a system to fix this and all ‘lost’ vehicles will be accessible again.
View trailers here.