Author Topic: [COPS] A policeman's test before the first duty  (Read 2193 times)

Offline Krzychu

• Respect: +26/-24
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Krzychu
Re: [COPS] A policeman's test before the first duty
« Reply #20 on: August 09, 2022, 02:09:49 pm »
what are any rules for? and no one obeys them anyway!

Offline Mody

• Respect: +2/-2
  • Corrupt Cop
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mody
  • Discord name: @modye
  • Crew: N/A
Re: [COPS] A policeman's test before the first duty
« Reply #21 on: August 12, 2022, 08:35:48 am »
I don't understand the audience here, they have rules that newbies clearly don't follow yet you reject adding a test/tutorial for them? I understand that they should be reading the rules instead of just getting a test about how to be a cop but do you actually believe that newbies read rules? especially the long pages, none reads them unless they do a mistake or feel like they should be playing by the rules and mostly newbies don't even care and decide to play without reading because it has long pages.. bla bla bla.
Adding a test would be a good addition to the server, whoever fails it just doesn't get the job, it's simple, you fail the test you are not qualified to be a cop yet.
now this isn't what you guys call it "forcing them to read or getting a test or whatever" because you can literally just not join the police team, it's a choice, wanna join? take that test and go ahead, you don't want the test? sorry but you will continue as a civilian until you are qualified to join the police team.
NOTHING IS FORCED, the tutorial or test or whatever you call it will cause less trouble in understanding the rules for newbies, game will be easier to play, you won't have to read pages of rules just to know how to play (newbies pov).
by the way I don't agree with the 72 cooldown, none has to wait that long to take another test and same for the 5 times try then you can't join anymore that's not necessary.
That's all I have to say about this, it'd be great if this gets added.
Thanks.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2022, 08:46:01 am by Mody »