Author Topic: My ban appeal  (Read 512 times)

Offline Gunnu

• Busta
  • Respect: +0/-0
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Gunnu
My ban appeal
« on: July 28, 2022, 12:19:23 pm »
Ban ID (if applicable)1187
Your in-game nameGunnu
Ban or infraction appeal?Ban appeal
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezoneDate:7/28/2022 Time:11:52 (GMT+5)
Ban/infraction reason and detailsBan reason:"Advertising", Ban detail:"Cya there!" A
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?So there was this one guy in chat saying "what is this servers ip?" so I said as a joke "I don't know" then he messaged again "please someone tell me this server's ip" so I messaged in the chat your server's ip that I got instant banned. I swear to god I messaged your server's ip which is "51.75.131.194:7777" I wasn't advertising anything I was just helping that guy so please unban me I didn't do anything wrong.
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?Like I said before in the upper part there was some guy messaging in the chat saying"Please tell me this server's ip" and I messaged your server's ip in the chat which is "51.75.131.194:7777" and I got banned and the reason was advertising which is wrong I wasn't advertising anything even if I was it was your server's ip.
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?No, I don't think so.
Any more information to provide?No, this is all I have to say.

Offline Karbz

• Respect: +131/-38
  • Former Operations Manager
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Karbz
Re: My ban appeal
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2022, 12:55:33 pm »
If he was already on the server, why did he need the IP of the server????

Very confused,  in the future - PLAY.MIKESCNR.COM so you don't get yourself banned again.

Appeal accepted.