Author Topic: this shit is unplayable..  (Read 9617 times)

Offline xulera

• Respect: +2/-2
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: xulera
  • Discord name: xulera#7675
Re: this shit is unplayable..
« Reply #40 on: July 25, 2022, 02:02:59 pm »
all u did say is that the helpers arent actually doing their job.. which makes what u just said completely useless.. gg bro u fixed the server.. and u dont actually play the server to know what im talking about.. a server that isnt playable is actually a big fucking deal xddddddddd
Clown

First of all, with the big deal I mean that you are very exaggerated, not that I don't care about the state of the server, I'm not an Englishman, so my translations can be misunderstood.

Second, I am not saying that the staff team does not do their job, I imagine that a helper/mod is not the same as a tester that can implement improvements and changes on the server, it may be the case that Mike has things to do in his daily life and he doesn't have the time or the ability to upgrade the server, the server only has two scripters that I know of, to add all the things players ask for (balancing, jobs/businesses for civilians, etc) scripters are needed, what I'm saying is if you're so affected by the state of the server maybe you could help Mike with the implementations, because opening threads criticizing the server in a destructive and disrespectful way, I'm sure it won't change anything.

Third, to say that I have not played enough, I have been playing since November 2021 without pause and I can assure you that the server is not "unplayable", the issue of cheaters is complex, samp is a game in which it is very easy download and use cheats and that this full of cheaters is not Mike's fault, MCNR in any case has the responsibility to ban them quickly and ban their ip range so they can not enter anymore, the staff team always working, they ban/kick the cheaters and read all the reports we post, I will say again that if a large volume of cheaters enters it is not the fault of the staff team, a cheater does not last long on the server, I have clips and reports of a lot of cheaters who can no longer play on the server. I play SAMP since 2012 and you have no idea what a real unplayable server is.

Fourth, Mike does not owe you anything, you open the topics as if you were talking to customer service about a service for which you have paid, you are forgetting where you are.

Fifth and last, I have not disrespected you, you go and call me a clown and you get angry like a child, I am not going to take it into account, I imagine that you are a teenager, they kill you in the game and you come to the forum to rage and disrespect.

Offline xulera

• Respect: +2/-2
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: xulera
  • Discord name: xulera#7675
« Reply #41 on: July 25, 2022, 02:04:19 pm »
Bruh don't use swear words just chill and suggest what you write doesn't look like suggesting it looks like your Ordering @Mike to do something like @Mike is your servant just chill and talk it out no need to be so angry when you write just chill all good

For real +1

Offline siSway

• Respect: +1/-33
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Sway
  • Crew: 1337WESTMOB
« Reply #42 on: July 25, 2022, 02:30:16 pm »
Bruh don't use swear words just chill and suggest what you write doesn't look like suggesting it looks like your Ordering @Mike to do something like @Mike is your servant just chill and talk it out no need to be so angry when you write just chill all good
Just chill just chill ? Too many good suggestions got denied bcus of chilling , go review some denied suggestions

Offline xxzc1g

• Respect: +17/-85
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Clink
  • Discord name: xxzc1g#5269
  • Crew: none
« Reply #43 on: July 25, 2022, 03:26:09 pm »
this happened yesterday

@Mike I want u to add something and it would be so useful for non threat

as u can see in the video, 5 cops chasing me while I'm non threat and they were shooting
what I want u to add is a text dialog appear right after u shoot anyone orange saying u have to check their crimes and don't shoot non threat
and I think u can add it for only level 5 and low, till they learn the lesson, level 5 and above must know the rules well I guess

cuz its so annoying and many non threat killers

and I'm just sick of this and if u report they only get warned and they keep doing it

Offline punisher

• Respect: +24/-83
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: phonk
  • Crew: not needed
« Reply #44 on: July 25, 2022, 03:48:48 pm »
First of all, with the big deal I mean that you are very exaggerated, not that I don't care about the state of the server, I'm not an Englishman, so my translations can be misunderstood.

Second, I am not saying that the staff team does not do their job, I imagine that a helper/mod is not the same as a tester that can implement improvements and changes on the server, it may be the case that Mike has things to do in his daily life and he doesn't have the time or the ability to upgrade the server, the server only has two scripters that I know of, to add all the things players ask for (balancing, jobs/businesses for civilians, etc) scripters are needed, what I'm saying is if you're so affected by the state of the server maybe you could help Mike with the implementations, because opening threads criticizing the server in a destructive and disrespectful way, I'm sure it won't change anything.

Third, to say that I have not played enough, I have been playing since November 2021 without pause and I can assure you that the server is not "unplayable", the issue of cheaters is complex, samp is a game in which it is very easy download and use cheats and that this full of cheaters is not Mike's fault, MCNR in any case has the responsibility to ban them quickly and ban their ip range so they can not enter anymore, the staff team always working, they ban/kick the cheaters and read all the reports we post, I will say again that if a large volume of cheaters enters it is not the fault of the staff team, a cheater does not last long on the server, I have clips and reports of a lot of cheaters who can no longer play on the server. I play SAMP since 2012 and you have no idea what a real unplayable server is.

Fourth, Mike does not owe you anything, you open the topics as if you were talking to customer service about a service for which you have paid, you are forgetting where you are.

Fifth and last, I have not disrespected you, you go and call me a clown and you get angry like a child, I am not going to take it into account, I imagine that you are a teenager, they kill you in the game and you come to the forum to rage and disrespect.
i dont think u have taken any attention at the amount of suggestion made by me and some others that  have been sitting there for the past idk how long..
and each and every single uptade thats been made over the last 3-4 months have been either a cop buff or some other useless shit.

"playing since november 2021 nonstop" yet u only have around 240 hours played and ur not even cop lvl 10 lmao so pls.. stop saying u have been playing because u havent and if u had u would have an  idea on how bad this shit is and u would have understood what im trying to say.. but nah u just stand back and asslick like the others..

about me getting mad.. u must be the dumbest human being if u think i get mad at dying in a samp server in 2022.. im just tryna have fun with my friends but i cant since i have to play like a nerd to survive getting fucked by 20 cops.

and i havent said that mikes isnt doing his job as the owner im just saying he should focus more on trying to balance it instead of adding useless shit

and stop saying teenager like ur old.. its cringe
« Last Edit: July 25, 2022, 04:04:07 pm by punisher »

Offline Hobgoblin

• Respect: +2/-20
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Hobgoblin
« Reply #45 on: July 26, 2022, 10:39:17 am »
Where is suggestion?

Offline punisher

• Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 26, 2022, 11:21:57 am »
Where is suggestion?
i mean if u read what i just typed u would have understood
Lower the ammo prices
nerf cops
make dbing playable against
remove helmet protection
add more things to do as a civilian
need more ?

Offline MW

• Respect: +4/-22
    • View Profile
  • Crew: 1337
« Reply #47 on: July 26, 2022, 11:40:06 am »

Offline punisher

• Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 26, 2022, 12:08:12 pm »

Offline Ricordi

• Respect: +9/-16
  • Forum Warrior
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: 6.$tars
  • Discord name: Stratocaster#6292
  • Crew: K E N S H O
« Reply #49 on: July 26, 2022, 12:11:02 pm »
"cops are not op" they say
Thats why im not playing criminal anymore... I Lost almost all my Money only because of these mf cops.

Imagine all of them rush on 1 mw , Who get unmarked, Who Swat tank, Who seasparrow, rustler and BOOM all mw are fucked up
stratosign-V2-1" border="0

Offline Ricordi

• Forum Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 26, 2022, 12:13:14 pm »
Thats why cops are Op, Just look on the amount of advantages they can have , every vehicle are armoured and have bulletproof tires, swat have headshot protection, they can use rustler and seasparrow, they are literally zombie waves and they dont care about die because they dont lose nothing, only armour.

Offline anty.

• Baller
  • Respect: +24/-22
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: anty
  • Crew: 1337/K
« Reply #51 on: July 26, 2022, 06:50:52 pm »

this is literally the reason why i stopped playing

Offline Faksy

• Respect: +44/-12
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Faksy
  • Discord name: regrat#4467
« Reply #52 on: July 26, 2022, 07:53:13 pm »
I have a video of PD being swarmed by reds... What does that prove ?

Offline renzy

• Respect: +22/-82
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 26, 2022, 08:05:02 pm »
dude is  splitting fax @Mike its time to wake up

Offline Ricordi

• Forum Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 26, 2022, 08:25:44 pm »
Basically nothing.

Offline xxzc1g

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 26, 2022, 09:40:07 pm »

This is rarely happening

I can record u a video everyday +5 cops chasing one wanted player

Offline punisher

• Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 27, 2022, 12:19:13 am »
everyone has.. but how many times u actually see that happening ? last time pd was swarmed by reds was like 1 week ago..
that doesnt mean anything tbh... cuz most of them probably died 5-7 times to actually try and swarm it meaning they wasted around 200k

all those cops after an orange,, not even a mw.. that proves something xd

Offline Ricordi

• Forum Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 27, 2022, 12:22:40 am »
Lmao Just now 6-7 cops came to kill me and @Psycho.
The fucking whole PD to catch 2 mw 😂😂😂😂

Offline M.8.N_

• BEST DMER & HELPER 2022
  • Respect: +15/-35
  • Don't Worry Don't Cry Smoke WeeD And Flyyy!
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: M.8.N_
  • Discord name: Perun#8466
« Reply #58 on: July 27, 2022, 12:30:47 am »
Bruh guys u are wasting ur time on posting here, how many times has this suggestion about cops got rejected 5 times? maybe 10 times? and you still talking about it, accept the fact that mike will never change something about overpowered cops.

Offline xxzc1g

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 27, 2022, 12:44:05 am »
Bruh guys u are wasting ur time on posting here, how many times has this suggestion about cops got rejected 5 times? maybe 10 times? and you still talking about it, accept the fact that mike will never change something about overpowered cops.
he would reject it from the first if so

he said I want some opinions and solid proofs to make him change his mind sooooo

if u got anything to add just do it instead of saying that