Author Topic: After death cool down for cops  (Read 1924 times)

Rated 5 times

Offline Lyricist

• Respect: +2/-2
  • Demolisher
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Lyricist
  • Discord name: Reapz#7785
After death cool down for cops
« on: July 22, 2022, 02:07:59 pm »
« Last Rated on: November 10, 2022, 03:19:38 am »
A system should be put in place that when a COP dies they should have at least a 30 - 60 seconds cool down time at the hospital. The reason behind this is simply because after a gun fight with a cop they may spawn nearby and immediately return for you when you have low health. The civ is left with little to no time to gather resources and prepare. While the cop just grabs a quick armor and ammo etc.
A FEW MOMENTS LATER
Message from admins: why u attacked splash ?

Offline Ricordi

• Respect: +9/-16
  • Forum Warrior
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: 6.$tars
  • Discord name: Stratocaster#6292
  • Crew: K E N S H O
Re: After death cool down for cops
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2022, 06:00:53 pm »
Yes Bro Yes , i like this suggestion, cops Just spawn near you and you have no time to prepare yourself for a fight because they Just die and spawn and come back to you in waves
A short cooldown like 30 seconds or 1 minute before they can exit PD.
For example in LS bank when you have a big fights vs cops they spawn nearly in Dillimore or PD
BIG +1
« Last Edit: July 22, 2022, 06:26:54 pm by 6.Stars »
stratosign-V2-1" border="0

Offline Lyricist

• Demolisher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2022, 08:00:24 pm »
To be honest when COPS kill CRIMINALS they go to jail for 3mins plus bail. 30 - 60 secs is still nice but I really had in mind at least 2 minutes to cool down in the hospital for COPS. Any which way I hope this suggestion is considered for the improvement of the server.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2022, 01:58:43 am by Mikazuki »
A FEW MOMENTS LATER

Offline Ricordi

• Respect: +9/-16
  • Forum Warrior
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: 6.$tars
  • Discord name: Stratocaster#6292
  • Crew: K E N S H O
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2022, 08:42:08 pm »
Yes you have absolutely right, criminals have to wait 3mnts to play again instead of cops cuz they die and spawn.
Add this feature where cops when die have the same cooldown of criminals and let them spawn in the hospital so they have to walk to ammu/PD Just like criminals do.
stratosign-V2-1" border="0

Offline punisher

• Respect: +24/-83
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: phonk
  • Crew: not needed
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2022, 10:53:24 pm »
really doubt they  will put this because mike will probably say "in real lIFe cOps DOnt tAke 1 MinuTe to go BAck aND FIght" like this shit is real life.. but ye any kind of cop nerf is a +1 for me

Offline Mikazuki

• Respect: +16/-26
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mikazuki
  • Discord name: mikazuki77
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2022, 01:31:42 am »
A system should be put in place that when a COP dies they should have at least a 30 - 60 seconds cool down time at the hospital. The reason behind this is simply because after a gun fight with a cop they may spawn nearby and immediately return for you when you have low health. The civ is left with little to no time to gather resources and prepare. While the cop just grabs a quick armor and ammo etc.

-1 civ can bribe and get out of jail in a second but cop staying there for 1min is too much
I cant even wait 10seconds lol
I dont mind cops coming not their problem im fighting near pd

Offline Lyricist

• Demolisher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2022, 12:59:34 pm »
-1 civ can bribe and get out of jail in a second but cop staying there for 1min is too much
Fair enough. However, at least 30 seconds won't hurt man cops as it is are already overpowered.
A FEW MOMENTS LATER

Offline Kanarimortem

• Banned
  • Respect: +11/-41
  • Ina de mud me a pick kali bud
    • View Profile
  • Discord name: kanarimortem
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2022, 10:59:48 am »
have you ever got in jail?
« Last Edit: August 02, 2022, 01:58:22 am by Mikazuki »

Offline Mike

• Server Owner
  • Respect: +413/-71
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mike
  • Discord name: mp2
« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2022, 10:01:10 pm »
I do get where everyone's coming from in regards to this.. If a criminal loses a fight with cops, they have to go to jail for 3+ mins, yet cops respawn instantly.

I'm thinking along the lines of cops being downgraded to 'desk duty' if they've just died, at least for 1 minute or so. But I don't know how best to implement this... I really don't want to force cops to spawn inside the PD (may be far away, they may want to spawn at hospital etc.) and force them to stay inside....
View trailers here.

Offline xxzc1g

• Respect: +17/-85
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Clink
  • Discord name: xxzc1g#5269
  • Crew: none
« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2022, 10:18:47 pm »
@Mike I have made a suggestion in punisher’s post “this shit is unplayable”

When cops die they have to wait 1 min to claim their weapons from that cp in pd while they have antispawn kill to avoid getting killed by revenge seekers

And u can edit or add more to this (not sure about the antispawn kill for 1 min)

Offline Astro

• Original Gangster
  • Respect: +27/-29
  • Шутер сум во скуадот бејби викај ме Бекам!!
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Astronaut
  • Discord name: Panter#8103
« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2022, 12:30:46 am »
@Mike I have made a suggestion in punisher’s post “this shit is unplayable”

When cops die they have to wait 1 min to claim their weapons from that cp in pd while they have antispawn kill to avoid getting killed by revenge seekers

And u can edit or add more to this (not sure about the antispawn kill for 1 min)
Something like if cop dies 2 times in 10 minutes than he gotta wait his job to be reviewed so he can take his weapons back which would be like 30-60 second

Offline Mikazuki

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2022, 01:59:35 am »

Offline Mikazuki

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 02, 2022, 01:59:59 am »
@Mike To nerf cops
Dont allow cops to use tazer and then kill!
Cooldown like 30sec to shot with sea sparrow and ruslter because they are op and infinite ammo

Cops should always spawn far from where they died! - a cop today spawned where he died and killed mw, not fair

Offline Behemoth

• Respect: +18/-25
  • 🦅
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Behemoth
  • Discord name: Behemoth#1559
« Reply #13 on: August 02, 2022, 03:49:19 am »
Dont forget they can call a cop car after they respawn, buy armour and get a 1500hp cop car, +1 to any possible way to nerf the cops.

Offline 51ck51ck

• Respect: +12/-28
  • I'm a crazy mfking retard
    • View Profile
  • Crew: Wu-Tang
« Reply #14 on: August 02, 2022, 10:29:33 am »
In my opinion the cop class is perfect right now, the only needed thing is avoiding damage during tazer animation.

Helicopters where already nerfed, seasparrow it's easy to takedown and rustler it's really hard to drive. Also rustler can handle only 1 player so no point to nerf it.

Trust me, we only need to balance the civilian class costs and mike already working hard on it, the next update will significantly affects the server economy and we'll finally see the game balanced when he add the new features for civ like drugs system and other cool features already suggested.

Making the civ class profitable will reduce the players playing as cop. Just give time, he can't do shit, it's really hard to keep the economy balanced, same for drugs system, really hard to keep it balanced, imagine 300+ pings players abusing drugs... imagine a server full of money and no one intrested anymore in robbing/earning.

-1 cop nerf
+1 civ buff
« Last Edit: August 02, 2022, 10:38:02 am by 51ck51ck »

Offline Hat.

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +3/-30
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2022, 10:47:45 am »
 +1 great idea

Offline M3E6

• Respect: +52/-78
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: M3E6
  • Discord name: M3E6#5742
« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2022, 10:27:19 pm »
Theres a lot of things in the next update to swing the balance back towards a happy middle ground.

I've implemented Desk Duty for cops if they get killed by a criminal they will respawn at the PD and need to file some reports (only lasts maybe 30seconds to a minute) of pushing a button, they got a little bit of score and money from it.

If needed we could lock their guns away too??? not sure on this, they'd just stand around and wait instead of playing the game and doing  something interactive at least, even if its just mashing a button to make the progress bar go up.

Offline Dudesdog

• Smoke Weed Everyday
  • Respect: +129/-12
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Dudesdog
  • Discord name: Dudesdog#6216
  • Crew: 77 - Continental Crew
« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2022, 01:05:33 am »

Iirc Mike made it so they couldn’t spawn at the nearest PD to where they died to help out for this a bit… (if in LS they spawn in AP)… not sure if that is still the case or how that works with LV though.