Author Topic: /rob shouldn't be limited to money only, allow other inventory items to be stole  (Read 1127 times)

Rated 5 times

Offline s1mple

• Original Gangster
  • Respect: +60/-51
    • View Profile
/rob shouldn't be limited to money only, allow other inventory items to be stole
« on: July 18, 2022, 02:26:39 pm »
« Last Rated on: July 24, 2022, 07:47:35 pm »
We can only steal cash from other players although they have plenty of other valuable items in their inventory, such as flares, ammo, repair kits, medkits and so on.

So my suggestion is that /rob shouldn't be limited to money only. There should be a chance of stealing other valuable items in the target's inventory.

Offline Karbz

• Respect: +131/-38
  • Former Operations Manager
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Karbz
Having a slight chance to rob inventory-based items would be quite a nifty thing to have;  with different percentages (possibly could add in robbery/pickpocket skill) so you could rob things from coffee, ammo, medkits, condoms, tire/engine repair kits, jerry cans and well basically anything that can be held in a players inventory.  With the chance of being able to rob successfully,  changing with your skill.

+1  @Mike

Offline Behemoth

• Respect: +18/-25
  • 🦅
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Behemoth
  • Discord name: Behemoth#1559
I respect your opinion, but we dont need that kind of stuffs why is that is after they robbed our stuffs in our inventory is we need to buy again what we lost or what they robbed from us thats another problem on becoming a civ because we gonna get poor on buying them again, sorry but im going to -1 on this only we need to earn money is to rob bank/ stores, i know its tough but it is what it is. *Cough make the average moneybags at bank to 20-25k cough*

Offline Ricordi

• Respect: +9/-16
  • Forum Warrior
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: 6.$tars
  • Discord name: Stratocaster#6292
  • Crew: K E N S H O
Returning to my recenti suggestion which concerns about criminal ranks and XP, adding this levelsystem and when you reach higher levels you have more chance when /Rob to get ammos,vfix,tfix,flares ecc... Even more Money from each /Rob in base at your rank (more High, more chances and more loot)
stratosign-V2-1" border="0

Offline Mikazuki

• Respect: +16/-26
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mikazuki
  • Discord name: mikazuki77
Returning to my recenti suggestion which concerns about criminal ranks and XP, adding this levelsystem and when you reach higher levels you have more chance when /Rob to get ammos,vfix,tfix,flares ecc... Even more Money from each /Rob in base at your rank (more High, more chances and more loot)

Higher rank higher rob sucks -1
Yall dont know how new players earn their cash and if one of u robbed him like 10k+ and ammo i think he gonna quit game
Rob ammo -1

Offline xxzc1g

• Respect: +17/-85
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Clink
  • Discord name: xxzc1g#5269
  • Crew: none
if u get robbed and u kill them to get ur stuff back(just like money), is it possible to make them drop what they steal from u, if so I totally agree with this suggestion but not the ammo thing, cuz cops gets ammo cheaper than civilians it would be a mess and nobody would ever use ammu again

and for example if someone robbed u just make sure that he will take some money and 1 item only like 1 medkit or a flare or anything
« Last Edit: July 19, 2022, 02:24:16 pm by xxzc1g »

Offline SausageParty

• Busta
  • Respect: +37/-15
  • I will not miss you
    • View Profile
Great idea +1
Tschüss ihr kacklappen

Offline SirenHead.

• Respect: +14/-24
    • View Profile
good idea +1 from me

Offline Lyricist

• Respect: +2/-2
  • Demolisher
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Lyricist
  • Discord name: Reapz#7785
I respect your opinion, but we dont need that kind of stuffs why is that is after they robbed our stuffs in our inventory is we need to buy again what we lost or what they robbed from us thats another problem on becoming a civ because we gonna get poor on buying them again, sorry but im going to -1 on this only we need to earn money is to rob bank/ stores, i know its tough but it is what it is. *Cough make the average moneybags at bank to 20-25k cough*

I rather it the way it is... robbing ammo etc. is just too much, and makes the server too much like roleplay.  -1
*cough make the average moneybags at bank to 20-25k cough*
A FEW MOMENTS LATER
Message from admins: why u attacked splash ?

Offline Ahsoka_Tano

• Respect: +17/-24
  • A wolf in disguise
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [TFLW]Alice
  • Discord name: WOLF#1193
  • Crew: Task Force Lone Wolf
You are gonna rob a medical kit from the guy in real life rather than his wallet?
Not comparing, but it will be rather annoying.
Nobody can escape their sins, everyone gets punished whether it takes a day or an eternity.
You can change who you are, but you cannot run from yourself.