• View Profile
  • MCNR name: Behemoth
  • Discord name: Behemoth#1559
Weird
« on: July 03, 2022, 10:17:28 am »
Your in-game nameTakanome
Their in-game nameAce1
Date & Time of incident (UTC)5mins ago
DetailsWell on my first clip i tried to take my revenge on him while he's on a boat and escaped, so then after that i tried to check where he is again and suddenly he tp to creek mall, so to Las venturas in the middle of the ocean hes current on then teleported to creek mall.
When i asked him ingame by pms, he says "i drove" seems weird of him, anyways check out my clips.(he was full aware that im chasing him to take revenge tho, plus after im comming to him he ddnt spectate nor busy on his job as a moderator you will notice that for sure on my 1st clip).I dont have any problem with him nor anything i only had revenge and its kinda weird that he teleporting to avoid me.
Evidence (Images/Videos etc.)heres the time i saw him with a boat near BB (ocean), https://streamable.com/235778
heres the time he teleported to Lasventuras (ocean) to creek mall, https://streamable.com/5wvq8r
here is our pm that he says he "drove all the way to creek mall", https://imgur.com/a/Toq1yUK

Offline Alex184

• 𝐃𝐞𝐨 𝐅𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐬
  • Respect: +9/-7
  • "Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication."
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Alex184
  • Discord name: Alex184#0530
Re: Weird
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2022, 02:43:05 am »
Let me explain the logs I'm going to post because it seems you acted like you understood what I said in-game then you reported me.

So, these 2 pictures show all the admin commands I used when I was in the boat.
The first picture shows me in the predator boat and still in the water, Only admin command I used was spectating a player that was suspected for cheating. Anyways, the second picture shows what I said and you did not believe me, I left the boat and went into my infernus, drove for a while then spectated another guy for rule breaking, Then I stopped spectating, drove for a while and got shot by you. Show me 1 admin action I did in that period involving any kind of teleporting.

Notifying the management, Sit tight.

(Slight edit: Look at your own proof you gathered on me, The distance between my las venturas location and my creek mall location is 20 meters, Looks like you nailed the perfect video of me being in another location mid driving. Top notch evidence lol.)
« Last Edit: July 04, 2022, 02:47:24 am by Ace1 »

Offline Behemoth

• Respect: +18/-25
  • 🦅
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Behemoth
  • Discord name: Behemoth#1559
Re: Weird
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2022, 05:50:26 am »
Weird but ok it seems that i got my answers, pls invalid this report since i ddnt understand what happened, maybe some kind of bug still im sorry about wasting yall time on this. GG

Offline s1mple

• Original Gangster
  • Respect: +60/-52
    • View Profile
Re: Weird [Dismissed]
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2022, 08:52:25 am »
After carefully reviewing the server logs, I concluded that Ace1 did not abuse any staff command for his own benefit, but rather carried out his staff duties by spectating a player, which may have appeared to you as a teleport.

« Last Edit: July 04, 2022, 09:01:53 am by s1mple »