Author Topic: Player Hawkler the rotten admin  (Read 865 times)

Offline Nerd

• Busta
  • Respect: +0/-1
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [KOREA]Nerd
Player Hawkler the rotten admin
« on: July 02, 2022, 04:01:19 pm »
 he punished me and amused me on public chat, the reason why he punished me was i succeeded to kill him who swat at fort carson, i had 4 stars that i could be arrested at anywhere, anytime, there is a process to increase and decrease someone's stars, i had to be decrased my stars to make me safely from police and some rule breakers police,

he did pm me blablabla with hhhhhhh that anyone couldnt understand what did he wanted tell, and he punished me for RDM, i complained him "why u didnt investigement why i killed u?", and he told me nothing, he just punished me i succeeded to kill him, he didnt trying prove my fault before punished me,

he is unfair and rotten admin, i think he is must be resigned from the admin, admin must be fair and has cold heart for him though
« Last Edit: July 02, 2022, 04:08:16 pm by Nerd »

Offline Karbz

• Respect: +131/-38
  • Former Operations Manager
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Karbz
Re: Player Hawkler the rotten admin
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2022, 04:12:24 pm »
You were issued an infraction and jailed for cop hunt.

You then screamed in jail, because I didn't ask you what had happened, and honestly I didn't need to as the evidence even in the logs is clear as day.

I have notified @trina since she will be dealing with this complaint.

« Last Edit: July 02, 2022, 04:14:35 pm by Karbz »

Offline Nerd

• Busta
  • Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2022, 04:16:36 pm »
You were issued an infraction and jailed for cop hunt.

You then screamed in jail, because I didn't ask you what had happened, and honestly I didn't need to as the evidence even in the logs is clear as day.

lmao how does it prove my fault? that rog has been not prove my RDM, it just prove i killed him just, be honest admin hh

Offline Nerd

• Busta
  • Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2022, 04:19:51 pm »
lmao how does it prove my fault? that rog has been not prove my RDM, it just prove i killed him just, be honest admin hh

i let u DM rules i think u dont know DM rules, i see there is no rule i broke, u just have evidence not neutral, u havent prove my intent for police hunt, RDM

trina

« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2022, 05:30:02 pm »
Hello @Nerd When the actions show what happened there is no reason to question someone as to why they did something, esp if the evidence is clear that they broke the rules. The infraction will remain.