Author Topic: cheat code 10  (Read 1169 times)

Offline Mr.MJC

• Busta
  • Respect: +0/-0
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: MRMJC
cheat code 10
« on: November 01, 2019, 09:26:11 am »
Your in-game name                                                                                                                             MrMJC
Ban or infraction appeal                                                                                                                      Ban
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezone                                                                            01/11/2019  4:54
Ban/infraction reason and details                                                                                                        cheat code 10 detected
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued                                                                                    for bad ping...
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?                i was left the server for lag and again join the server and i was see all players afk and again joined and see i'm banned
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?                                                                                               lepacha was near me but i don't know he see me or no
Any more information to provide?                                                                                                       this ban just for high ping....

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline MD045

• Staff Member Of The Month October 2019
  • Baller
  • Respect: +31/-13
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: MD045
  • Discord name: MD045#1920
Re: cheat code 10
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2019, 03:49:02 pm »
Looks like you were banned because of the high ping, i'll unban you.

Fix your internet connection to avoid false anticheat bans!