Author Topic: Anti tracking  (Read 3478 times)

Rated 5 times

Offline Kittycatmur

• Baller
  • Respect: +5/-31
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Kittycatmur
Anti tracking
« on: June 29, 2022, 04:59:20 pm »
« Last Rated on: July 01, 2022, 08:51:54 pm »
Simple fix:

Remove the GPS's ability to track players,  in the real world the GPS is used to find POIs (points of Interest) and addresses.  So the GPS's main function of locating businesses, POIs, should remain but the ability to track and locate players should be removed. Keep the ability to track players for medical personnel only, (or remove it entirely) so that medics are still able to track and locate players to heal them.

The location command is not as advanced as the GPS tracking ability, so I believe it would be safe to stay as-is.  When you locate a player using /locate it tells you the player's rough location and including how far away they are from you but does not allow any type of tracking.

Offline Steev

• Respect: +13/-32
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [K]Steev
  • Crew: K
Re: Anti tracking
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2022, 05:10:02 pm »
please, stop changing the fucking game to mike's cops and cops, istg the next suggestion you will post is to remove robbers entirely, please stop with your suggestions and stop trying to nerf crims even more, you're literally wanting to ruin the server by your suggestions, have you tried being a criminal bro?

Offline Kittycatmur

• Baller
  • Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2022, 05:53:38 pm »
please, stop changing the fucking game to mike's cops and cops, istg the next suggestion you will post is to remove robbers entirely, please stop with your suggestions and stop trying to nerf crims even more, you're literally wanting to ruin the server by your suggestions, have you tried being a criminal bro?
just clearly say that you need this command to cophunt and this is the only thing you do on the server, this is why you protect it and call the suggestion a nearf to crims - even though cops are supposed to loose more from removal of this command because their duty has always been built arnoud this command

Offline Steev

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2022, 05:56:06 pm »
just clearly say that you need this command to cophunt and this is the only thing you do on the server, this is why you protect it and call the suggestion a nearf to crims - even though cops are supposed to loose more from removal of this command because their duty has always been built arnoud this command
cophunt? lmao wdym by cophunt, all of your suggestions has been about buffing cops ngl, i'm just confused that you didn't say "remove gps tracking for crims but not cops" to make cops more buffed, when will you make a good suggestion kitty? you made a bad reputation about your suggestions, istg all of your suggestions are bad/made for cops

Offline Behemoth

• Respect: +18/-25
  • 🦅
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Behemoth
  • Discord name: Behemoth#1559
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2022, 05:56:28 pm »
no

Offline Kittycatmur

• Baller
  • Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2022, 06:00:16 pm »
cophunt? lmao wdym by cophunt, all of your suggestions has been about buffing cops ngl, i'm just confused that you didn't say "remove gps tracking for crims but not cops" to make cops more buffed, when will you make a good suggestion kitty? you made a bad reputation about your suggestions, istg all of your suggestions are bad/made for cops
well, this one is not for buffing cops and you still acuse me in favoring cops. why?

Offline Steev

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2022, 06:02:21 pm »
well, this one is not for buffing cops and you still acuse me in favoring cops. why?
im not currently accusing for favoring cops but don't you see this anti tracking feature ruins mcnr even more?
like many people stopped playing mcnr because of how boring it is and there's people like you wanting to ruin it even more
but if you're curious if it's a yes or no, it's totally a no lol, it's gonna be hell to kill someone for revenge

Offline Kittycatmur

• Baller
  • Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2022, 06:09:40 pm »
im not currently accusing for favoring cops but don't you see this anti tracking feature ruins mcnr even more?
like many people stopped playing mcnr because of how boring it is and there's people like you wanting to ruin it even more
but if you're curious if it's a yes or no, it's totally a no lol, it's gonna be hell to kill someone for revenge
I don't see how stopping people from being harrased and hunted without logic reason in ruining mcnr.
If you need to revenge in a game, you should ask your parents to prevent you from playing games until you become mature. Last resort might be to challenge a person in a duel, but if they don't want to fight you just leave them alone ffs, end of the world won't happen if you won't kill someone just because they shot at you or your friend
« Last Edit: June 29, 2022, 06:21:26 pm by Kittycatmur »

Offline Steev

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2022, 06:12:42 pm »
I don't see how stopping people from being harrased and hunted without logic reason in ruining mcnr.
If you need to revenge in a game, you should ask your parents to prevent you from playing games until you become mature. Last resort might be to challenge a person in a duel, but if they don't want to fight you just leave them alone ffs, end of the world won't happen if you won't kill someone just because he shot at you or your friend
lmao, don't forget to make a suggestion about removing revenge kills btw, cry about it bro, if you don't like people killing players for revenge you might as well quit mcnr

Offline Steev

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2022, 06:14:56 pm »
no offense, you're just posting bad suggestions, anyways, it's a 2004 game anyways, i don't care, but trust me you're gonna be hated soon by these suggestions   :D

Offline Kittycatmur

• Baller
  • Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2022, 06:17:32 pm »
lmao, don't forget to make a suggestion about removing revenge kills btw, cry about it bro, if you don't like people killing players for revenge you might as well quit mcnr
why do I have to leave, and not kids who don't know what to do on MCNR aside of killing each other in a cycle to "revenge"?  ;D

Offline Kittycatmur

• Baller
  • Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2022, 06:18:22 pm »
no offense, you're just posting bad suggestions, anyways, it's a 2004 game anyways, i don't care, but trust me you're gonna be hated soon by these suggestions   :D
like if I cared, holly shit. the last thing I need is approval from people like you

Offline Steev

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 29, 2022, 06:19:04 pm »
why do I have to leave, and not kids who don't know what to do on MCNR aside of killing each other in a cycle to "revenge"?  ;D
that's just how the game work, i'll be expecting another suggestion about you saying that revenge should be removed

Offline Kittycatmur

• Baller
  • Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 29, 2022, 06:20:07 pm »
that's just how the game work, i'll be expecting another suggestion about you saying that revenge should be removed
I don't know if you noticed, but this server is cops and robbers, not DM. this game works differently, at least supposed to

Offline Steev

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 29, 2022, 06:20:44 pm »
I don't know if you noticed, but this server is cops and robbers, not DM. this game works differently, at least supposed to
the server is gonna be cops and cops soon by your trash suggestions  ;)

Offline Steev

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2022, 06:22:18 pm »
anyways enough arguing, childish stuff

Offline Kittycatmur

• Baller
  • Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 29, 2022, 06:22:49 pm »
the server is gonna be cops and cops soon by your trash suggestions  ;)
again cops and cops even though no shit was spoken about buffing cops or nerfing civs, change the record

Offline Steev

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2022, 06:31:27 pm »
again cops and cops even though no shit was spoken about buffing cops or nerfing civs, change the record
you're posting that suggestion because when you were killing criminals, they hunted you and you were being destroyed am i right?

Offline Kittycatmur

• Baller
  • Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 29, 2022, 06:48:42 pm »
you're posting that suggestion because when you were killing criminals, they hunted you and you were being destroyed am i right?
why does it matter, destroyed or not? even if I sucesfully countered hordes of kids who came in numbers for a single cop (or civ in some cases) over and over, I would be forced to change gameplay completely and play not cops and robbers but some kind of shitty Death Match, this is the point
« Last Edit: June 29, 2022, 07:00:51 pm by Kittycatmur »

Offline stacJ

• Baller
  • Respect: +27/-47
  • They call me BawzstacJ, I was born to make stacks
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: 9.stacJ.T
  • Discord name: BawzstacJ#0656
  • Crew: 9 Trey Gangster Bloods
« Reply #19 on: June 30, 2022, 03:49:04 pm »
Stop changing the fucking game? Boy you don’t even play what the hell are you talking about. And yeah he’s right, tracking players with GPS its kinda nonsense, and why do u need to reply on every topic he posts? if you dont like his idea dont reply (as soon as you dont play) You are joining once a week and giving opinion like you care about anything here, keep your nonsense opinions outta here and stop acting smart when you’re not
I bet he's smarter than you nigga and why you want to get rid of a feature that's so basic and useful. It's not even some OP feature or something and everyone uses it and no one really complains about it that much (except some dickheads who wanna turn the server into cops and cops like it is rn)