Author Topic: Issuing infractions without any previous warning  (Read 535 times)

Offline mentos333

• Busta
  • Respect: +0/-0
  • Normal player
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: mentos444
Issuing infractions without any previous warning
« on: June 25, 2022, 04:06:42 pm »
Ban ID (if applicable)not applicable
Your in-game namementos444
Ban or infraction appeal?Infraction Appeal
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezone25/6/2022 Around 9:00 pm
Ban/infraction reason and detailsCategory:Other:Random Bounty as revenge after city change
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?No prior warnings ,direct infraction for 6 months
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?I just placed a bounty on a random person after city change ,i didn't know that bounty is a revenge killing. But the admins are
shocking players with direct infraction without any previous warnings. Some people doesn't know that they are breaking a rule , they should be atleast told before issuing infraction for six months.

Any witnesses that can vouch for you?no
Any more information to provide?He also told it can't be placed for 1 hour after city change.That rule was very new for me i didn't saw it written anywhere.
 If i get direct infractions for small-small things ,the game will be unplayable for me
« Last Edit: June 25, 2022, 05:04:02 pm by mentos333 »

Offline Zack

• Respect: +16/-8
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Zack
  • Discord name: zack.6961
Re: Issuing infractions without any previous warning
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2022, 05:02:44 pm »
Hello mentos444,

I gave you that infraction, i know you are new in-game and you don't know about that rule so im sorry for that 1 point and i will
make it 0 point as warning

Be careful next time please

Enjoy the game.

Accepted