Author Topic: wrong ban by anti-cheat bug  (Read 920 times)

Offline Raymond443

• Busta
  • Respect: +0/-0
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Raymond
  • Crew: .
wrong ban by anti-cheat bug
« on: June 17, 2022, 09:28:16 pm »
Ban ID (if applicable)427
Your in-game nameRaymond
Ban or infraction appeal?Ban
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezone15/6/2022
Ban/infraction reason and detailsaimbot,respawn hack
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?Anti-cheat banned me for respawn hacks after I got jailed
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening? Ive left the game long time ago and forgot there was some mods in my game that messed it up but I had deleted them, when i got ingame after 3 mins after I got jailed the anti-cheat banned me for respawn hacks and aimbot when I didn't even have guns because I was in jail, If you could give me a proof that I hacked with alot of details from the anti cheat give it to me, that anti-cheat bug might happen to other players including that bug of " Rapidfire dettected " when you use 4 shots in sawn off and switch to Tec-9.
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?no
Any more information to provide?thanks and i want more chance.
[10:23 PM]
« Last Edit: June 17, 2022, 09:51:29 pm by Raymond443 »

Offline bruno98

• Respect: +1/-3
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: bruno98
Re: wrong ban by anti-cheat bug
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2022, 03:09:58 am »
wasn't anti-cheat bug, I did a report of you

https://mikescnr.com/forum/index.php/topic,11580.0.html

Offline Astro

• Original Gangster
  • Respect: +27/-29
  • Шутер сум во скуадот бејби викај ме Бекам!!
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Astronaut
  • Discord name: Panter#8103
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2022, 09:45:28 am »
As players reported you and here is video evidence of the event that occured and is not anti cheat bug because i banned you https://mikescnr.com/forum/index.php/topic,11580.0.html    , and also ive witnessed same exact moment you vanished in front of my face when i tried to kill you and after few moments you spawned far away from us. The video evidence is enough proof to get you banned even tho you admitted that you have some mods that have been deleted but i dont think so.
The ban will stay because is valid, if you have any questions or you are not satisfied of the outcome contact manager or community manager.

Offline Raymond443

• Busta
  • Respect: +0/-0
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Raymond
  • Crew: .
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2022, 04:15:52 pm »
As players reported you and here is video evidence of the event that occured and is not anti cheat bug because i banned you https://mikescnr.com/forum/index.php/topic,11580.0.html    , and also ive witnessed same exact moment you vanished in front of my face when i tried to kill you and after few moments you spawned far away from us. The video evidence is enough proof to get you banned even tho you admitted that you have some mods that have been deleted but i dont think so.
The ban will stay because is valid, if you have any questions or you are not satisfied of the outcome contact manager or community manager.
I know it was silly but it wasn't under my control , The thing that the cops didn't record is that I got kicked out of the anti-cheat more than once while I'm alone in the map. You can check this if you can check it out from the anti-cheat, I know your view of it is good and it has no problems, but it was a bug in some special game files me and the cleo file, and this took some time to fix, but it's too late. Please take a deep look at it and give me a second chance. I've already gotten rid of the mods I take care of this server and I will not lose my account on it in this way .
« Last Edit: June 18, 2022, 04:21:39 pm by Raymond443 »

Offline Karbz

• Respect: +131/-38
  • Former Operations Manager
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Karbz
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2022, 02:53:31 pm »
I can see in the logs you were kicked multiple times for 'cheats detected' - but we're not stupid, in the instance of that video you were not kicked from the server.  You teleported away to avoid being arrested, appeal locked and denied.

trina

« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2022, 03:35:03 pm »
I agree with the staff replies above.