Author Topic: My ban appeal  (Read 814 times)

Offline saltyxa

• Busta
  • Respect: +0/-0
  • gangbanger
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: saltyxa
  • Discord name: RYCHKA#6666
My ban appeal
« on: June 06, 2022, 10:59:21 am »
Ban ID (if applicable)254
Your in-game namesaltyxa
Ban or infraction appeal?So I was just playing and minding my bussiness at this game, then logged off and took a break. After that I wanted to connect back, but as I do this report pops up that I'm banned and I don't know what was the reason, because I don't have any kind of illegal cheats, especially aimbot and etc. I would like to get an appropriate explanation.
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezone05/06/2022 - EEST — Eastern European Summer Time, UTC/GMT +3 hours
Ban/infraction reason and detailsSo I was just playing and minding my bussiness at this game, then logged off and took a break. After that I wanted to connect back, but as I do this report pops up that I'm banned and I don't know what was the reason, because I don't have any kind of illegal cheats, especially aimbot and etc. I would like to get an appropriate explanation.
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?It's wrong cuz I don't have illegal programs and scripts in the game file, I think the reason why I could look suspicious is that I use the OLD-GTA and R1 Samp client.
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?I don't know the reason, I was offline when I got banned
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?Technically if I was offline so no, no witnesses
Any more information to provide?I think that is plenty for a moment. If needed, I could provide my gta file to admin and he can research whole gta file to look for illegal files.

Offline Levii

• ヾ(^-^)ノ
  • Respect: +25/-30
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Levii
  • Discord name: Levyy#4431
  • Crew: 1337WESTMOB
Re: My ban appeal
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2022, 11:34:24 am »
Here's the evidence of your aimbot,

https://mikescnr.com/forum/index.php/topic,11468.0.html

I dueled you many times like 3 days ago and you were literally shooting uzis while crouching and now suddenly you're taking 100 percent of players health in 2 seconds as shown in the video.

An admin+ staff member will decide the outcome of your appeal.

Offline saltyxa

• Busta
  • Respect: +0/-0
  • gangbanger
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: saltyxa
  • Discord name: RYCHKA#6666
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2022, 11:51:45 am »
The situation should be analysed more carefully, because in the first video I was playing with the other gta, which had bugs, I even had reported one of them here: https://mikescnr.com/forum/index.php/topic,11409.msg54525.html#msg54525
And when Mike replied to me that the cause of bugs was the game, I looked for the new gta game and installed, which has more performance, advantages and etc.
Futhermore, this "xulera" in the first video was fighting me very intensively so of course it was hard to kill him, but if we watch in the second video his position and his moves, I mean he was an easy target, and this double barrel shotgun does alot of damage from close distance and that gave me the advantage to take away much more hp and faster.

Also I have to apologize, that I haven't got any recordings, I will start recording in the future my gameplay.

Offline s1mple

• Original Gangster
  • Respect: +60/-51
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2022, 02:42:55 pm »
After discussing this with other admins, I have decided to lift your ban.

Appeal accepted.