Author Topic: Complaint against unnamed admin  (Read 960 times)

Offline TinMan

• Busta
  • Respect: +0/-0
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: TinMan
  • Discord name: Lt-TinCan#3653
Complaint against unnamed admin
« on: June 03, 2022, 06:06:29 pm »
Your in-game nameTinMan
Their in-game nameUnknown
Date & Time of incident (UTC)06/03/2022 and 4:03:57pm
DETAILSAn admin accused me of attacking non-threat suspect and I was placed in jail by an admin. The admin further stated in a message to not attack non-threat suspects and only if they have posed a threat within 5 minutes, for which I agree. I asked the admin which suspect and the admin did not reply back. The admin never identified themselves either.

The last suspect I was chasing on foot was TonyMontana666 (43) in front of the Market Hospital. He was an orange suspect. I tased the suspect and attempted to cuff. Tony broke out of cuffs and the suspect ran through the back alley of the hospital and entered a business. I never once shot a gun at Tony exception to my taser. As soon as I entered the interior, I was killed and placed inside jail by an admin.

The previous suspect to TonyMontana666 approximately three minutes was Crazy_Jackson (83) who was an orange suspect. I chased Crazy_Jackson down the LS-LV Highway from the Mulholland Intersection as I was flying a Shamal. I utilized a the pursuit intervention technique on Jackson's car. The PIT was successful causing his vehicle to crash into the river. I opened fire on the vehicle and then he was swimming in the river away from me. That is when I took out my sniper and killed him to avoid a never-ending stand-off.

Not once did I shoot an un-armed suspect. The chat logs below show that I had tased TonyMontana666 and attempted to arrest. The admin abused his powers and never specified which suspect I shot unarmed.
Evidence (Images/Videos etc.)

Attached a picture being admin jailed
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xNxH-KiQjgHSg2Zbeas0QGZB43QyaIxa_pocoY56vjw/edit?usp=sharing
Attached the chat logs

« Last Edit: June 03, 2022, 10:23:57 pm by TinMan »

Offline Levii

• ヾ(^-^)ノ
  • Respect: +25/-30
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Levii
  • Discord name: Levyy#4431
  • Crew: 1337WESTMOB
Re: Complaint against unnamed admin
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2022, 09:17:30 am »
I am the one that PSO'ed you. You killed Gamers1412 when he was not a threat.

Offline TinMan

• Busta
  • Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2022, 11:00:53 am »
I remember this scenario. Gamers1412 was on-top of the roof aiding Outlaw.1337. Outlaw.1337. was shooting at us and I believe [KG]Not5kgGaming took out Outlaw.1337. Then Gamers1412 took off running towards his Beagle and we did not have roof access as we were on the LS-LV highway. We sniped Gamers1412 who was still located on top of a roof before he was able to get back inside his Beagle to fly away. This should fall in the same category as "Cops are authorized to take down arrestable suspects (orange/red) in water or aircraft to avoid a never-ending stand-off." If I had the full capability and opportunity to tase Gamers1412 I would had just like every other orange suspect I encounter. I don't just shoot any orange suspect.

Offline Gamers1412

• Banned
  • Respect: +7/-16
  • Nothing you want to know about me......
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Gamers.
  • Discord name: Gamers.#1936
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2022, 11:31:13 am »
My Beagle Crashed And it was Destroyed So How would I get in the beagle? Also, Does the /Actions Say I entered the beagle after I exited it?

Offline TinMan

• Busta
  • Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2022, 12:11:15 pm »
My Beagle Crashed And it was Destroyed So How would I get in the beagle? Also, Does the /Actions Say I entered the beagle after I exited it?

Regardless of the Beagle being there or not, I definitely saw it on my screen though. We killed you right before you were even able to enter the Beagle. You were still running away on foot on the roof top. We had zero access to the roof. We couldn't use tasers. It should be the same concept to the additional rule "to avoid a never-ending stand-off."
« Last Edit: June 04, 2022, 09:44:27 pm by TinMan »

Offline Karbz

• Respect: +131/-38
  • Former Operations Manager
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Karbz
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2022, 06:24:47 am »
After doing a thorough investigation into this report, I have come to the conclusion the admin responsible for punishing you took all appropriate actions and indeed you were punished for a valid reason.  You should not attack suspects who are a non-threat, you may only kill/attack a suspect who is MOST WANTED or if they have been a threat within the last 5 minutes.

Invalid complaint.