Author Topic: Allow Medics to take action against /rob command  (Read 887 times)

Rated 3 times

Offline Roro

• Banned
  • Respect: +5/-9
  • Realest mf breathin.
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Roro
  • Discord name: Roro#3177
Allow Medics to take action against /rob command
« on: May 18, 2022, 04:23:09 pm »
« Last Rated on: June 29, 2022, 12:33:52 am »
As far as I've been told by an actual Admin, Medics can only take action against those who attack them; as it's considered self-defense. However, I've been told that Medics CANNOT attack players who rob them, and it's obvious Medics are not allowed to rob since they're a public serviceman, which leaves them prone to any person walking by and robbing them

The only hope medics have is that the criminal gets arrested, which is unlikely, and no, DEPOSITING my cash is not a real solution, Medics cannot go deposit their cash every time they heal just to avoid getting robbed. As it is known, Cops can prevent getting robbed by arresting the robber, and similarly, Civilians can attack and kill the robber to get their money back. What do Medics get?

TL;DR : My suggestion is to allow Medics (in any way possible) to get their money back from robbers perhaps by allowing Medics to kill someone that robbed THEM since every other role in the game is able to get their robbed money back except Medics.

Offline Combean0007

• Respect: +19/-35
  • Nothing is impossible through music!
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Combean0007
  • Discord name: Combean0007#4944
Re: Allow Medics to take action against /rob command
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2022, 04:52:15 pm »
Rule-wise, correct. Any Public Service job can not attack a criminal who robbed them, exception is cop/criminal scenario with active (<5min) crime record on them.
As for suggestion, I'm personally okay with how it is. Nobody restricts you from going off duty/switching to mechanic/prostitute to kill a person to take your money back. Question is if you're fast enough to do so.

Offline s1mple

• Original Gangster
  • Respect: +60/-52
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2022, 04:59:51 pm »
Medics are supposed to save lives, not end them.

Offline bruno98

• Respect: +1/-3
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: bruno98
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2022, 06:08:35 pm »
omg, we cant? xd

Offline renzy

• Respect: +22/-82
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2022, 07:51:31 pm »
Rule-wise, correct. Any Public Service job can not attack a criminal who robbed them, exception is cop/criminal scenario with active (<5min) crime record on them.
As for suggestion, I'm personally okay with how it is. Nobody restricts you from going off duty/switching to mechanic/prostitute to kill a person to take your money back. Question is if you're fast enough to do so.
so everytime someone robbed me i gotta go off kill them evade my stars/go jail and again wait 5mins to go on duty? how is that fair in any way?

Offline Combean0007

• Respect: +19/-35
  • Nothing is impossible through music!
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Combean0007
  • Discord name: Combean0007#4944
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2022, 08:58:50 pm »
so everytime someone robbed me i gotta go off kill them evade my stars/go jail and again wait 5mins to go on duty? how is that fair in any way?
life ain't fair