Author Topic: Banned by Anticheat  (Read 1201 times)

Offline Soviet

• Busta
  • Respect: +0/-0
  • skele
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Soviet
  • Discord name: Soviet#0338
Banned by Anticheat
« on: May 18, 2022, 11:22:02 am »
Ban ID (if applicable)33
Your in-game nameSoviet
Ban or infraction appeal?Ban
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezone17/5/2022 approx. at 12 AM (GMT +2)
Ban/infraction reason and detailsCheats/Hacks
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?First and foremost, me and my friends were playing on the server and robbing the bank and going to our drop-offs, it was all normal up until we were heading back to the bank, my drop-off was located in Mt. Chiliad Hideout, on my way back I saw a hill which I can jump off from and my vehicle was going on high speed and when I hit the tree and my vehicle was burning, I see the "You have been banned" tab pop up, now bear in mind that in the same day I got "warned" by the A/C that I'm hacking/exploiting the game because my friend was driving an airplane and I got up on the wing so maybe that triggered something. And also do note please that my internet is really bad while I play on the server, i have constant packet loss that varies from 15% to even constant 35% sometimes so I myself see people sometimes in the map literally flying or going at insane amounts of speeds and so do the others, (my friends sometimes say why the hell are you flying above ground or driving so quick, and we would be on call) I am working on resolving my internet issue with the ISP.
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?The situation which lead to the ban has been explained above.
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?KeVs and ElioTea, both were on call with me when it happened
Any more information to provide?No

Offline Domingo

• Respect: +100/-79
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Domingo
Re: Banned by Anticheat
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2022, 01:30:56 pm »
You weren't banned by the server's anti-cheat system, a staff member has banned you.

We've notified the staff member who is responsible for your ban, please be patient.

Offline Soviet

• Busta
  • skele
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2022, 01:31:45 pm »
Alright, thank you!

Offline ChrisAg

• Respect: +16/-5
  • Everything is computable!
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: ChrisAg
  • Discord name: xchris.agorx#7596
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2022, 11:02:33 pm »
Hi Soviet.

I have been watching you for some time because your vehicle handling was a bit strange and also your cars were constantly getting fixed by themselves. Also notice your cars getting a bit of boost as soon as it gets repaired. I'm posting 2 videos below so you can tell me what is happening.

Offline Soviet

• Busta
  • skele
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2022, 11:26:27 pm »
Hey Chris, thank you for your time and recorded videos, I'm not sure why the car seems like it's boosting and repairing in the recorded evidence, but as i stated i have a high ping and a big amount of packet loss so maybe thats why it seems that the car is boosting forward in the clips, i was driving normally all the time while in the sandking, in the clip it shows as if i just flew over through the rocks but for me i just drove over them and even in the towtruck while i flew off the cliff into the tree, then while it was aflame i got banned by you i suppose. As i mentionned earlier I am always trying to fix my internet (high ping and high packet loss) to be able to play normally in the server and i quite enjoy it even with the bad wifi, hopefully it will be resolved soon.

Offline ChrisAg

• Respect: +16/-5
  • Everything is computable!
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: ChrisAg
  • Discord name: xchris.agorx#7596
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2022, 10:38:04 pm »
After the talk we had and you being honest, we decided to reduce your ban to 3 months. You should have known that any kind of cheating is not allowed anywhere! Ban will stay so hope to see you again in a few months.