Author Topic: [Ban appeal] Solid [Banned by console]  (Read 956 times)

Offline Solid

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +7/-9
  • Dua Lipa <3
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Solid
  • Discord name: Solid#3859
[Ban appeal] Solid [Banned by console]
« on: April 14, 2022, 10:58:37 am »
Ban ID (if applicable)940
Your in-game nameSolid
Ban or infraction appeal?Ban appeal
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezone21/05/2021 (Cannot specify time exactly, due to it being so long ago)
Ban/infraction reason and detailsOTHER: "Toxic behaviour towards the playerbase."
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?Because spittin' facts and giving a "what goes around comes around" attitude towards players isn't being toxic. What they said to me, I said back.
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?Honestly, don't remember. Was quite a long time ago, but it was probably related to me calling some of the players kebabs cause they were trying to cuss at me, but were failing miserably.
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?Not sure who was there at the time of the ban, since I only got it in-game whilst I, myself, wasn't even in-game I think. But I believe Trina is one of the people y'all can talk to. She's had her fair share of Voice Chats with me.
Any more information to provide?I believe at the time, the ban should've expired on the 2021/2022 new years, but now it's permanent? Idk I just felt like coming back to play some good old cops and robbers, shooting some people etc. Lately a lack of stuff to play and looks like MCNR needs all the help it can get.

Offline Karbz

• Respect: +131/-38
  • Former Operations Manager
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Karbz
Re: [Ban appeal] Solid [Banned by console]
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2022, 03:46:05 pm »
Your ban is currently being discussed, please hang tight whilst we work on getting an answer.

Offline Solid

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +7/-9
  • Dua Lipa <3
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Solid
  • Discord name: Solid#3859
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2022, 05:26:05 pm »
Roger dodger.
Knowing how things were (possibly still are) that'll probs take a while. I'll just sub to the topic so I get a notification when anything happens.

Offline Karbz

• Respect: +131/-38
  • Former Operations Manager
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Karbz
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2022, 04:29:18 pm »
Hi Solid,

I have decided to lift the ban on your account, I will not hesitate to issue another ban if you fail to take the other players on the server into consideration.  You were banned originally for poor behaviour towards the playerbase.  So please be mindful of what you say, and how you address players.

Thank you,  and just be mindful of others.  If you have any issues with players, please issue a player complaint.

- Karbz