Author Topic: Ban appeal again  (Read 2236 times)

Offline Jarppa

• Busta
  • Respect: +1/-4
    • View Profile
Ban appeal again
« on: October 26, 2019, 02:42:15 pm »
Your in-game name: Jarppa

Ban reason: cheats/hacks

Ban details: unauthorised use  of illegal game mod

Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?:

I was banned for same reason last time and i dont know why?

i was in the Fort Carson generalstore  at the moment i got banned

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Funtastic Power

• Staff of the month August 2019
  • Respect: +40/-14
  • Nrg backtires <3
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Funtastic_Power
  • Discord name: Funta#5401
  • Crew: Killed on Sight
Re: Ban appeal again
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2019, 02:59:47 pm »
We've been looking at your activity on the halloween event, you found more than 300 pumpkins in less than 24 hours, and this is what we see.

Care to explain?

Offline Jarppa

• Busta
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2019, 06:04:58 pm »
I can explain

Your video does not show how I change my angle with my mouse and in that way I saw those pumpkins appearing in the video.
This video does not prove anything that I was cheating.

I'll come to the conclusion that for me these
pumpkin spots are easy

Again, this is seeing me being monitored for everything I do on the server and forcibly trying to make me guilty. I'm just wondering how you just can't believe it's possible to find 300 pumpkins in less than 24 hours if the game time is 12 hours a day and just use it to search

You've probably never played a 12 hour game like I did and only did one thing in the game

Offline Mike

• Server Owner
  • Respect: +413/-71
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mike
  • Discord name: mp2
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2019, 06:52:51 pm »
I doubt I could find that many pumpkins in such a short period of time and I remember where I placed most of them. Just saying'. I don't know whether that video (and others I've been shown) are any sort of proof though...
« Last Edit: October 26, 2019, 06:54:59 pm by Mike »
View trailers here.

Offline Funtastic Power

• Staff of the month August 2019
  • Respect: +40/-14
  • Nrg backtires <3
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Funtastic_Power
  • Discord name: Funta#5401
  • Crew: Killed on Sight
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2019, 06:59:14 pm »
Some pumpkins spots are easy some are well-hidden like the last one shown on the video, you drove straight up the hill as you were know where it's exact location.

Not everything, only these collectables issue because you are highly suspicious to find that much pumpkins in less than 24 hours.

And yes, I did play even more than 12 hours just to search for collectibles and their locations are well-hidden to be fair.

Offline Jarppa

• Busta
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2019, 09:49:36 pm »
Some pumpkins spots are easy some are well-hidden like the last one shown on the video, you drove straight up the hill as you were know where it's exact location.

Not everything, only these collectables issue because you are highly suspicious to find that much pumpkins in less than 24 hours.

And yes, I did play even more than 12 hours just to search for collectibles and their locations are well-hidden to be fair.

You said that your video shows one hard pumpkin spot it is not true any of those spots were easier to reach than the other ones I found.

On another server where I played was with mb system and their spots are spots of this server a hundred times more difficult, and I even those found without cheating

I once said that I have the experience to find stuff, it means that I know the game, know the map well, ie alleys, tunnels, and other such places. I mean that I look at the gaming world a little differently than other players.

Pumpkins what I have found about the fact that I was studying every single spot on the map as it is forced to come against at some point and my luck they have come quickly. If you think it's a cheat I can't do anything about it is weird when you no longer believe some players have the skill to look for stuff

Offline Sewer_Rat

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +14/-24
  • Press -- respect button if you love me <3
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Behave
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2019, 09:19:37 pm »
When i used to work as a cop, or when i was a civilian, and i saw him and Nikke online, i always saw them fishing or treasure hunting, or finding money bags legit, i generally followed them when they had stars and were looking for these things. I believe that, for their amount of playtime and experience doing ONLY these three things, him and Nikke became legit beasts at finding the spots of Moneybags and Treasure Maps. I think there isn't that many variations of places for the moneybags and treasures when you keep searching them over and over again. I honestly believe this is all a misunderstanding.

Offline BehindYou

• Respect: +9/-11
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: boomdata
« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2019, 10:53:55 pm »
Yep i strongly agree with you as well, i was playing as a cop and i saw him driving around with his bike, i followed him sneakily and surprisingly he dont find the pumpkins right away, he circles around till he finds and i just follow his foot steps, but what can i say. Good luck with Ur appeal.

Offline Mike

• Server Owner
  • Respect: +413/-71
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mike
  • Discord name: mp2
« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2019, 10:29:24 am »
I have had equal amounts of people on both sides of the fence on this. I will give you guys the benefit of the doubt and lift the ban.

That being said, if you are cheating, you're both a piece of shit. I hope I'm wrong and you're just good at it. I don't want innocent people banned from the server because they are good at something.

Happy Halloween..
View trailers here.