Author Topic: Update for revenge rule  (Read 5451 times)

Rated 12 times

Offline Kittycatmur

• Baller
  • Respect: +5/-31
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Kittycatmur
Update for revenge rule
« on: March 21, 2022, 10:23:20 pm »
« Last Rated on: April 30, 2022, 07:50:34 pm »
If a player is killed by revenge seeker, every revenge seeker who was close enough and assisted with damage completes their revenge and can no longer come back and kill this player again.
With current rules, 4+ more players can hunt and kill you repeatedly, this is a big problem because players can't enjoy game because of toxic crews.

Offline Astro

• Original Gangster
  • Respect: +27/-29
  • Шутер сум во скуадот бејби викај ме Бекам!!
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Astronaut
  • Discord name: Panter#8103
Re: Update for revenge rule
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2022, 02:20:45 pm »
If a player is killed by revenge seeker, every revenge seeker who was close enough and assisted with damage completes their revenge and can no longer come back and kill this player again.
With current rules, 4+ more players can hunt and kill you repeatedly, this is a big problem because players can't enjoy game because of toxic crews.
1 game day is 24 minutes that means no seeking revenge after ciry change, and if you liked it or not dont shoot if you are outnumbered.

Offline Kittycatmur

• Baller
  • Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2022, 02:31:28 pm »
1 game day is 24 minutes that means no seeking revenge after ciry change, and if you liked it or not dont shoot if you are outnumbered.
I couldn't understand what you were trying to say, please check grammar, logic and sentence structure before posting.

Offline Steev

• Respect: +13/-32
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [K]Steev
  • Crew: K
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2022, 04:24:15 pm »
nah, bad idea, just don't kill him/her if he has a group with him just like astro said, otherwise you have to get over it

Offline Astro

• Original Gangster
  • Respect: +27/-29
  • Шутер сум во скуадот бејби викај ме Бекам!!
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Astronaut
  • Discord name: Panter#8103
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2022, 04:27:01 pm »
nah, bad idea, just don't kill him/her if he has a group with him just like astro said, otherwise you have to get over it
Even grep got it thanks for your advice and guidance.

Offline RedX

• cringe
  • Respect: +42/-91
  • gg ez noob
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: RedX
  • Discord name: RedX#0809
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2022, 04:37:12 pm »
Play smart cop in these situations. Fly in Rustlers if you are outnumbered. They won't be able to shoot you down easily.
And about the suggestion, yes I would suggest bringing back the old rule where if the revenge seeker's friends/crewmates shot you in the process of taking revenge, no matter who gets the kill, the revenge is done for all. So revenge can be taken only once even if you shot the whole group.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2022, 04:47:34 pm by RedX »

Offline Kittycatmur

• Baller
  • Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2022, 04:53:45 pm »
And what exactly makes this idea bad? Beside that you are kind of player who enjoys ruining other ppls gameplay in a group, I don't see a problem for normal players.

Offline Kittycatmur

• Baller
  • Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2022, 04:56:56 pm »
Either go alone and make good revenge, or enjoy your poor revenge 1v4 only once, its just fair and makes sense. Why do you need to kill same person in 1v4 combat 4 times?

Offline Kittycatmur

• Baller
  • Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2022, 04:59:21 pm »
mate..ur crying about dying as a cop meaning u lose nothing expect ur armor.
and ffs ur the only one that seem to cry about "revenge"
when im a cop i always get 4v1ed but u dont see me crying about it 24/7.
either learn how to fight or just stop and go fishing.
I'm not alone, I'm just first to make suggestion. You made irrelevant compression. Cops won't hunt you repedeatly, they will stop after killing you once, before you get stars again. While 1337 and 77 will not leave you alone no matter what you do if you just breath at one of them.

Offline Kittycatmur

• Baller
  • Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2022, 05:09:52 pm »
Either go alone and make good revenge, or enjoy your poor revenge 1v4 only once, its just fair and makes sense. Why do you need to kill same person in 1v4 combat 4 times?
Like, seriously, why do you need to do it?
You just:
1. Embarrassing yourself by not being able to fight fairly
2. Ruin a player's game.
If you get enjoyment by doing this while your prey don't stand a chance to fight back because of your superior power (which is in your number only), then you are a toxic player and every community should do restriction for likes you, otherwise it will loose its playerbase which is currently happening.

Offline Kittycatmur

• Baller
  • Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2022, 05:14:38 pm »
Play smart cop in these situations. Fly in Rustlers if you are outnumbered. They won't be able to shoot you down easily.
And about the suggestion, yes I would suggest bringing back the old rule where if the revenge seeker's friends/crewmates shot you in the process of taking revenge, no matter who gets the kill, the revenge is done for all. So revenge can be taken only once even if you shot the whole group.
Why was it canceled?

Offline Kittycatmur

• Baller
  • Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2022, 05:25:06 pm »
nah bro i think ur wrong.. because most of us complain about how overpowered cops are.
It doesn't mean they must be hunted whenever they are few and can't fight back.
Make a suggestion to reduce cops number so they will be less overpowered in the future.
And I'm not really wrong, cops won't touch you when ur white. But if toxic crews target a cop and there are too few cops to get support from, there will be nothing a cop can do, cop will be hunted even if go off duty, I already checked it. They just enjoy running gameplay, unhealthy players.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2022, 05:28:36 pm by Kittycatmur »

Offline Steev

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2022, 05:29:19 pm »
And what exactly makes this idea bad? Beside that you are kind of player who enjoys ruining other ppls gameplay in a group, I don't see a problem for normal players.
how about we stop arguing for fuck sakes, just learn how to fight and get over it and stop crying, no offense. when someone disagrees you make a whole argument about it, how about you respect the guy's opinion and say your opinion nicely instead of making a whole arguement for god sakes

Offline Kittycatmur

• Baller
  • Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 22, 2022, 05:37:08 pm »
how about we stop arguing for fuck sakes, just learn how to fight and get over it and stop crying, no offense. when someone disagrees you make a whole argument about it, how about you respect the guy's opinion and say your opinion nicely instead of making a whole arguement for god sakes
You basically tell me that I need to learn how to fight 1v4+ with vehicles and think your opinion shoul be respected? Why don't you learn how to fight at least 1vs4 then make such suggestions.

Offline Steev

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 22, 2022, 05:38:37 pm »
You basically tell me that I need to learn how to fight 1v4+ with vehicles and think your opinion shoul be respected? Why don't you learn how to fight at least 1vs4 then make such suggestions.
you're a cop mate, what do you expect from MWs come and praise you? no of course, you won't see mws being alone nowadays just as punisher said, just get over it or stop playing as a cop and avoid being MW to lower the chance of you getting targeted i guess.

Offline Kittycatmur

• Baller
  • Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2022, 05:39:21 pm »
i mean. if we dont team we will end up in jail. thats the end of it xd.
thats why ur seeing 4 people going against ya. lmao dont expect mws to come alone nowadays.
all we need to do is wait for mike to do something.
nothing will change unless he does something
It's fine to team up to defend yourself and even go make revenge once, but why do you need to go after same cop and kill cop over and over again even if cop doesn't really want to fight anymore and just trying to run?

Offline Kittycatmur

• Baller
  • Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2022, 05:42:12 pm »
you're a cop mate, what do you expect from MWs come and praise you? no of course, you won't see mws being alone nowadays just as punisher said, just get over it or stop playing as a cop
I have no problems with MWs being in a stack, I just don't understand why they need to come after same cop multiple times (more than once to revenge)? Even if cop stopped fighting. Even if went off duty.

Offline Steev

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2022, 05:45:08 pm »
I have no problems with MWs being in a stack, I just don't understand why they need to come after same cop multiple times (more than once to revenge)? Even if cop stopped fighting. Even if went off duty.
well, that's your problem because you're the one who killed him/her/them. well yeah, you're basically doing your job, but the only way to avoid it is to basically stop being a cop and don't go near them, avoid being MW and you will be fine or just wait 24 minutes i guess
« Last Edit: March 22, 2022, 05:49:42 pm by Greplier »

Offline Kittycatmur

• Baller
  • Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 22, 2022, 05:56:49 pm »
well, that's your problem because you're the one who killed him/her/them. well yeah, you're basically doing your job, but the only way to avoid it is to basically stop being a cop and don't go near them, avoid being MW and you will be fine or just wait 24 minutes i guess
Not just killed, asking to pullover is enough for crews to start turning your game into hell.
There is another way to make things better without cops being afraid to perform their duty and I proposed it. Your point is that you like hunting cops and don't want to loose this ability, you are not satisfied with killing cop in 1v4 only once. I understand it. Okay. It's fine, I don't argue anymore. Let's just see if other players have anything to say and if management is satisfied with all these complains, toxicivity, losing new players.

Offline Kittycatmur

• Baller
  • Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 22, 2022, 05:59:31 pm »
if we dont do that yall will just come again.and if the cop doesnt want to fight why the fuck is he still a cop ?
If I get stamped by 10 criminals, the last thing I want to do is to come to them again