Author Topic: teaming cops & criminal  (Read 1558 times)

Offline M.8.N_

• BEST DMER & HELPER 2022
  • Respect: +15/-35
  • Don't Worry Don't Cry Smoke WeeD And Flyyy!
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: M.8.N_
  • Discord name: Perun#8466
teaming cops & criminal
« on: March 20, 2022, 09:46:32 am »
Your in-game name[oG]Perun
Their in-game namehawkeye.1337 [59]Clover_ c@rtel
Date & Time of incident (UTC)about 20mins ago
Detailsas you can see in the video down surge was trying to kill me for his revenge but we were fighting cops (his friends) and these cops saw him fighting me so they decided to kill me together but when surge saw that he start running away, but they didn't even kill him after that he called his personal vehicle and go they didn't follow him or try to kill him
Evidence (Images/Videos etc.)

proofs shows that they didn't killed him after my death

Offline Behemoth

• Respect: +18/-25
  • 🦅
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Behemoth
  • Discord name: Behemoth#1559
Re: teaming cops & criminal
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2022, 11:46:53 am »
ah so thats why our cars getting rekt, u throwing nades, Well anyway i attacked and killed a guy named sirmeow because he was the nearest on me ofc, after that a guy named moneygo is with sirmeow so i focus on them after i killed them both i even shot surge who is ranning away from us, well we dont have a car back there while he already fleeing.

Heres my /actions on that time i dont even realize perun was there ( you can see i ddnt even egage a fight on perun, well i guess ).
( https://imgur.com/a/zxUOXyb )

Offline M.8.N_

• BEST DMER & HELPER 2022
  • Respect: +15/-35
  • Don't Worry Don't Cry Smoke WeeD And Flyyy!
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: M.8.N_
  • Discord name: Perun#8466
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2022, 12:16:03 pm »
"i dont even realize perun was there"
lol, nice lie bro. then who is hawkeye in this picture? it's that you? or I was a ghost?
Also in your actions, you attacked him after he killed me but you can't kill him because they will kick you from the crew...

and look at the map in this picture "your actions". he was nearby why you don't chase him?
« Last Edit: March 20, 2022, 12:18:36 pm by Mst83diN »

Offline Behemoth

• 🦅
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2022, 12:49:51 pm »
hays, i ddnt realize u were there look at my actions, if i knew u were there ur the one i will aim first for sure.

Offline Behemoth

• 🦅
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2022, 12:55:52 pm »
0:15 on his clip, i killed sirmeow after that perun died, how come i was there near you jezzz

Offline SnakeEye

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +26/-15
  • Farzad
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: SnakeEye
  • Discord name: FarzadScout#1508
  • Crew: Old-Gangstas
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2022, 07:29:07 pm »
Hawk | Yes, that's right. About 5.6 hours ago when I was on the server, Hawk and Levy were looking for me. They didn't kill Red Dragon and his friend. They became four and attacked us, killing me first and then my teammate after we died. Allow your friends to escape And in another fight I attacked Hawk outside the gun shop to kill him. He ran away and attacked me from behind the levi and killed me with his car and Hawk who was about to die let him escape. I can not understand And now I see that they are repeating this mistake a lot today and they are not afraid at all Now we have made that mistake, we must have been banned by now, please check In the first fight in which Hawk and Levi collaborated to kill us, Anty was on the scene watching. And I even sent a message to the anti that the thief is allowed to cooperate with the cops? You never lied to me, please check it, bro @anty.

Offline Behemoth

• 🦅
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2022, 07:41:55 pm »
0:15 on his clip, i killed sirmeow after that perun died, how come i was there near you jezzz

my bad nvm this one, im just saying i was in a fight with sirmeow and moneygo on the front of the ammu at that time he saw running aswell as surge to the scene.

Offline anty.

• Baller
  • Respect: +24/-22
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: anty
  • Crew: 1337/K
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2022, 09:41:38 pm »
Hawk | Yes, that's right. About 5.6 hours ago when I was on the server, Hawk and Levy were looking for me. They didn't kill Red Dragon and his friend. They became four and attacked us, killing me first and then my teammate after we died. Allow your friends to escape And in another fight I attacked Hawk outside the gun shop to kill him. He ran away and attacked me from behind the levi and killed me with his car and Hawk who was about to die let him escape. I can not understand And now I see that they are repeating this mistake a lot today and they are not afraid at all Now we have made that mistake, we must have been banned by now, please check In the first fight in which Hawk and Levi collaborated to kill us, Anty was on the scene watching. And I even sent a message to the anti that the thief is allowed to cooperate with the cops? You never lied to me, please check it, bro @anty.
Yes, your correct I was online at that time but I didn't watch the whole scene because Levii.1337 told me to resync someone as that player was bugged probably and I was the only staff member In-game at that time handling some reports, but unfortunately my recorder wasn't on so If you have any video evidence about it please report it on the Player Complaints Section since this report is completely a different situation,

Will lock this topic until the staff team decides on this.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2022, 09:44:42 pm by anty. »

Offline Combean0007

• Respect: +19/-35
  • Nothing is impossible through music!
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Combean0007
  • Discord name: Combean0007#4944
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2022, 09:17:33 am »
Hawkeye complaint dismissed. According to logs he was fighting multiple suspects including Surge + at 0:12 you can see that he was climbing over the fence to run towards both of you, so he was clearly not teaming.

c@rtel complaint dismissed too, logs have shown that he was attacking Surge prior to your kill. Question why he didn't chase him further after killing you is open, but I'm gonna assume he was under-equipped for that, considering how people feel about attacking "skilled" players, that's why he immediately went to Ammunation.

Clover is dismissed as well, same case as c@rtel's. He was extremly low and had fought another suspect before targeting you. If I were him, even with a backup, I would think either to retreat and refill or attack Surge.

To sum up, I can only assume that they didn't go for Surge because they were unsure about taking him down without dying, even if it was 1v3 or 1v2. I wish I could saw another recording after you died from different pov, but that's unfortunately isn't going to happen...

Dissmised.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2022, 09:20:43 am by Combean0007 »