Author Topic: If cops get killed X times, they will be kicked from the service for a IG day  (Read 3773 times)

Offline Solid

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +7/-9
  • Dua Lipa <3
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Solid
  • Discord name: Solid#3859
Yes guys, what a fucking wonderful idea!

In a server where there already is a lack of players, let's just fucking ban people off the server if someone decides to kill them too much!

Whilst at it, let's also make it so if you don't do 8 bank robberies in a week as a criminal, you get banned for 1 week, cause you're a bad criminal.

Offline Damien_Scott

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +2/-24
  • I Calvin on his Klein
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Damien_Scott
  • Discord name: BoraTastatura#3822
  • Crew: Red Army
Yes guys, what a fucking wonderful idea!

In a server where there already is a lack of players, let's just fucking ban people off the server if someone decides to kill them too much!

Whilst at it, let's also make it so if you don't do 8 bank robberies in a week as a criminal, you get banned for 1 week, cause you're a bad criminal.

people just wont be able to go on duty as cops for some time they wont get banned
boykisser

Offline Ahsoka_Tano

• Respect: +17/-24
  • A wolf in disguise
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [TFLW]Alice
  • Discord name: WOLF#1193
  • Crew: Task Force Lone Wolf
I Don't want to be forced to play as a civilian if i die doing my job. I died in the line of duty so i get fired for a Day because of it? I mean the only People that Will get punished here are the poor police Conscripts Who go after you with an ak and a shotgun.

I would just quit at that point.
Nobody can escape their sins, everyone gets punished whether it takes a day or an eternity.
You can change who you are, but you cannot run from yourself.

Offline s1mple

• Original Gangster
  • Respect: +60/-51
    • View Profile
Bad idea, everyone should have the choice to select thier job / role in-game. Forcing players to go off duty just because they died a few times doesn't make sense to me at all.

Offline ChrisAg

• Respect: +16/-5
  • Everything is computable!
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: ChrisAg
  • Discord name: xchris.agorx#7596
I'm also against the idea of forcing a player to play as civilian or as a cop. What will happen if everyone get dismissed from their duties because they kept dying (especially when a gang of 10 people have revenge on that one cop). Then everyone will be playing as civilian and thus killing the purpose of the gamemode which is Cops and Robbers.

Offline Mike

• Server Owner
  • Respect: +413/-71
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mike
  • Discord name: mp2
This will make people leave. Some people literally just want to play as a cop. If I prevent them from being able to do so, they'll go to any other CnR server which doesn't do that...
View trailers here.