Author Topic: If cops get killed X times, they will be kicked from the service for a IG day  (Read 3811 times)

Rated 12 times

Offline Domingo

• Respect: +100/-79
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Domingo
If cops get killed X times, they will be kicked from the service for a IG day
« on: March 18, 2022, 11:14:44 am »
« Last Rated on: April 25, 2022, 05:00:16 am »
People are constantly complaining about cops and the balancing system and I think I've got an idea on how to fix that. An example, in LS in the bank, if you kill cops they weill respawn in Dillimore and they will constantly come back until the criminals are gone/dead so the final result is the same, all of the criminals got pwned because cops just keep coming back.

So my suggestion is to add a cooldown for cops if they get killed 5-10 times in the same in-game day, they will be kicked from the force for not doing their job properly. F.e. Player A is playing as a cop, if he gets killed 5 times on Monday, he will get kicked from the force and need to wait for the whole in-game day to pass (24 minutes) to play as a cop again on Tuesday.

To make it even, the lower the rank you're as a cop, you can die more, so newer players can have the advantage over rank 10 cops.

It would be great if: Rank 1-5 can die 10 times, Rank 6-9 - 7 times, rank 10 - 5 times

EDIT: if cop dies 5 times without killing/arresting only they get removed? Or just dying (By Moody + Bode)
« Last Edit: March 18, 2022, 01:15:47 pm by Domingo »

Offline Bode

• Respect: +153/-138
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Bode
  • Discord name: Bode66#6875
  • Crew: Los Santos BloodZ
+1 Good idea i wish to back new player now hehe

Offline SirenHead.

• Respect: +14/-24
    • View Profile
https://mikescnr.com/forum/index.php/topic,10909.0.html

I have previously suggested that police do not spawn from Dilimore when they die in LS because criminals no longer have time to escape.

Offline Moody

• Respect: +27/-18
  • Lazy guy
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Moody
  • Discord name: Moodygod
+1 great idea (if cop dies 5 times without killing only they get removed? Or just dying)

Offline Domingo

• View Profile
+1 great idea (if cop dies 5 times without killing only they get removed? Or just dying)
that seems better to me, i'll update my suggestion with this

Offline Bode

• View Profile
that seems better to me, i'll update my suggestion with this
kill/arrest please

Offline legend

• legend himself
  • Original Gangster
  • Respect: +145/-185
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: saz.1337
  • Discord name: MLGERROR#8473
  • Crew: 1337WESTMOB
if you die 5 times in a week as a cop, you clearly are doing something wrong. increase the death gap to 10 per week, balances the issue of cop gaming. aswell people will start thinking how to play, instead of rushing and suiciding

Offline Domingo

• View Profile
if you die 5 times in a week as a cop, you clearly are doing something wrong. increase the death gap to 10 per week, balances the issue of cop gaming. aswell people will start thinking how to play, instead of rushing and suiciding
That seems like kinda extreme to me, it's easy to get killed 10 times in 2 days if the server is crowded with criminals + if a cop shoots accidently 4 other criminals by killing 1, 4 of them have revenges so he can get 5 kills in just a few minutes.

Rather make it 5 per day without any police work but after each 'suspension' they will lose their weapons.

Offline Bode

• View Profile
Also you should be online 24 minutes that you can be cop again.
I mean the time doesn't pass if you're Offline like you quit in the jail and there is a time of 3 minutes and when you come back you wait 3 minutes

Offline pablo

• Respect: +8/-4
  • i quit samp ages ago
    • View Profile
Sounds great 👍 maybe this will bring old players back including myself

Offline RedX

• cringe
  • Respect: +42/-91
  • gg ez noob
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: RedX
  • Discord name: RedX#0809
Would help balancing this cop supremacy issue. +1 from me.

Offline Jed

• Respect: +7/-23
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Jed
How about cops losing all their weapons when they die and having to pay for them at the same price criminals do? That would balance it perfectly and make people want to play again
(click to show/hide)

Offline Domingo

• View Profile
How about cops losing all their weapons when they die and having to pay for them at the same price criminals do? That would balance it perfectly and make people want to play again
Cops are making far less money than criminals, so if they lose weapons after each death, no one would play as law enforcement.

Offline Jed

• Respect: +7/-23
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Jed
Cops are making far less money than criminals, so if they lose weapons after each death, no one would play as law enforcement.

They do make less money but they also have more advantages and they can also use vehicles that criminals can't. They also don't sit in a cell for 3 minutes when killed.
(click to show/hide)

Offline Astro

• Original Gangster
  • Respect: +27/-29
  • Шутер сум во скуадот бејби викај ме Бекам!!
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Astronaut
  • Discord name: Panter#8103
They do make less money but they also have more advantages and they can also use vehicles that criminals can't. They also don't sit in a cell for 3 minutes when killed.
Finnaly a good suggestion and everybody point out that cops are too op, the suggestion is too well described and should deserve approval. Support this and "lets brake the cops"

Offline legend

• legend himself
  • Original Gangster
  • Respect: +145/-185
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: saz.1337
  • Discord name: MLGERROR#8473
  • Crew: 1337WESTMOB
yes

Offline Damien_Scott

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +2/-24
  • I Calvin on his Klein
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Damien_Scott
  • Discord name: BoraTastatura#3822
  • Crew: Red Army

maybe it would be better if everytime they get killed they spawn with 5 clips for every weapon they had or they lose half of their ammo
boykisser

Offline Kittycatmur

• Baller
  • Respect: +5/-31
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Kittycatmur
It will be broken with current "revenge" rules. Criminals will just whipe out whole PD whenever they want.

Offline Astro

• Original Gangster
  • Respect: +27/-29
  • Шутер сум во скуадот бејби викај ме Бекам!!
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Astronaut
  • Discord name: Panter#8103
It will be broken with current "revenge" rules. Criminals will just whipe out whole PD whenever they want.
How it can be abused? Lets say you kill a criminal and he gets to stay 5 mins in jail when he gets out he have revenge on you ok but hee needs to get armor and weapons so he would be able to fight you. Approximate 5 more minutes pass till he gets weaons and armor that means already 10 mins passed and you die. Remaining 10 minutes of a game day to be played so you are able to provide yourself a good protection and not die meanwhile.

Offline Kittycatmur

• Baller
  • Respect: +5/-31
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Kittycatmur
How it can be abused? Lets say you kill a criminal and he gets to stay 5 mins in jail when he gets out he have revenge on you ok but hee needs to get armor and weapons so he would be able to fight you. Approximate 5 more minutes pass till he gets weaons and armor that means already 10 mins passed and you die. Remaining 10 minutes of a game day to be played so you are able to provide yourself a good protection and not die meanwhile.

You shoot a sultan with 4 players in it. You are now a prey to 4 revenge seekers.
They come to you after you die.
Let's say 3 of them killed you, and only 1 revenge seeker remains. Does it mean you only have to die once? NO. He won't kill you, instead, his friends will kill you (rules allow crewmates to help in attacking same target). Since the last revenge seeker didn't kill you, he will come back for you with his crewmates again to do it again, and again, and again. Basicly a crew can kill you whole hour.