Author Topic: appeal for wrong pso  (Read 592 times)

Offline RayShark

• Busta
  • Respect: +1/-3
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: RayShark
appeal for wrong pso
« on: March 05, 2022, 04:32:21 pm »
Ban ID (if applicable)-
Your in-game nameRayShark
Ban or infraction appeal?PSO
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezone5.3.2022 & 15:07:18(shown in mcnr log time)
Ban/infraction reason and detailsCop - attacked ticketable vehicle(shoot ticketable vehicle with m4)
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?yes wrong pso
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?i think they thought i shooted ume(ticketable guy) vehicle for no reason and i have reason for shooted that vehicle, it is occupied by mw(outlaw.1337) when i saw that vehicle outside the ammunation and i don't wanna escaping him(if you sure is that threaded vehicle you can shoot it - told by admin, check below for rules) so i shooted that vehicle
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?check outlaw.1337 and also mine actions logs
Any more information to provide?check this pics for clarification, as you can see i started throw that molotv  from the roof but i missed that molotv after this i started shooting outlaw.1337 with my m4, then outlaw.1337 just went inside the ammunation, so i started shooting that vehicle(mw traveled vehicle) because of not to escape mw.

and also who gave this pso try to read all complaint/solve this( https://mikescnr.com/forum/index.php/topic,10867.0.html ) good solution like update smt or give them infract first with this same happened on that time too.

Offline Jed

• Respect: +7/-23
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Jed
Re: appeal for wrong pso
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2022, 09:46:18 pm »
Alright, so you said you shot his car because Outlaw was driving it. I went through all the logs and I found him entering and exiting NRG-500 multiple times which didn't belong to ume, however, I didn't find him entering ume's Bullet anywhere in 10 minutes prior to you shooting him. You had no reason to shoot ume's car yet you did.
Therefore, the PSO will remain.
Appeal denied.
(click to show/hide)