Author Topic: infraction appeal  (Read 1039 times)

Offline HeHe

• Respect: +2/-1
  • Buster
    • View Profile
infraction appeal
« on: March 03, 2022, 01:52:45 pm »
Ban ID (if applicable)YOUR_TEXT_HERE
Your in-game nameHeHe
Ban or infraction appeal?4 infraction point
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezonea week ago
Ban/infraction reason and detailsContinuous Shotgun c-taps
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?Few months ago, shotgun ctaps were allowed and all of the sudden rule changed without any warning or announcement. Didnt know how it changed but atleast i could have been warned first.
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?YOUR_TEXT_HERE
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?YOUR_TEXT_HERE
Any more information to provide?if cant revoke the infractions, atleast lower them cuz 4 points are way too much for that

Offline syairman

• Respect: +5/-15
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: KontolPanjang
  • Discord name: Syairman#5075
Re: infraction appeal
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2022, 02:35:59 pm »
https://mikescnr.com/forum/index.php/topic,9464.0.html

Yes, in this topic. I've asked about this, when at that time Obsidian is a moderator he replied it is indeed allowed. (If this count as useless posting delete this )
« Last Edit: March 03, 2022, 02:42:37 pm by syĆ ir »

Offline legend

• legend himself
  • Original Gangster
  • Respect: +145/-185
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: saz.1337
  • Discord name: MLGERROR#8473
  • Crew: 1337WESTMOB
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2022, 04:07:19 pm »
C-tapping with shotgun and deagle was allowed back then and still is, your infraction came from abusing its fire rate. I won't be removing the infraction nor lowering it, since your infraction history only consists of bug-exploits. Mentioning that, 3 days prior the infraction, you skipped sniper animation, which you were infracted for, therefor the 4 points are well applied, because you broke 2 same category rule in short period of time.

I'm done with you here and any higher ranking staff may take over it.

Offline HeHe

• Respect: +2/-1
  • Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2022, 05:22:13 pm »
First, i got recently infracted for sniper anim skip which was due to server lag(only just i didnt have video to prove myself). This sniper anim skip was related to the script not the game itself. Secondly,

https://mikescnr.com/forum/index.php/topic,9464.0.html

Yes, in this topic. I've asked about this, when at that time Obsidian is a moderator he replied it is indeed allowed. (If this count as useless posting delete this )

You can see that in this post, outlaw did the same, so called fire rate abuse and obsidian, who was moderator that time, said "its allowed". And you can also have rule-clarification screenshot where its pretty clear that it was allowed. Not much old, just 3 months ago :d

https://imgur.com/a/z6Vk4hn

Since when did this rule change out of nowhere? No announcement or notice about it :(
Im just telling my point of view on it. Anyways, i'll wait for the higher rank admins to respond this.

Offline Domingo

• Respect: +100/-79
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Domingo
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2022, 06:16:35 pm »
Bug abuse on this video is pretty obvious, saz is right and the infraction won't be revoked.