• Crew: 1337WESTMOB
APPEAL
« on: February 10, 2022, 01:49:25 pm »
Ban ID (if applicable)N/A
Your in-game namedawg.1337
Ban or infraction appeal?infraction appeal
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezone8:41 PM 10/02/22 GMT +8
Ban/infraction reason and detailsCop hunt / DM
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?He came to our location with rustler and there's mws in the area so i feel threatened for that. so what are vippy trying to do in the video i sent ? Doing stunts while theres mw's?
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?Well came to our location and suddenly crashed his plane in front of us.
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?.Devils
Any more information to provide?Below
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/863059529867984916/941328917564883054/unknown.png?width=1440&height=117
Picture taken in Stockton, California, 24th of July, 1998.
Join US! Apply Here

Offline _.please_delete

• ℙ𝕣𝕖𝕕𝕤𝕖𝕕𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕝' ℝ𝕖𝕕 𝔸𝕣𝕞𝕪
  • Original Gangster
  • Respect: +108/-73
  • Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [RA]Alex184
  • Discord name: J.Alex#5103
  • Crew: Founder of Ex [RA] Red Army Crew
Re: APPEAL
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2022, 02:42:22 pm »
Let me just clarify a small point about the "felt threatened" part. When you feel threatened you go ahead and shoot the threat, not take revenge on it a while later (unless that "threat" damaged you or your properties). So you can not take revenge on a cop just because you felt he was gonna attack you from a while back.
 “We must not allow other people’s limited perceptions to define us.”

Offline howl

• Original Gangster
  • Respect: +110/-183
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2022, 02:48:07 pm »
Let me just clarify a small point about the "felt threatened" part. When you feel threatened you go ahead and shoot the threat, not take revenge on it a while later (unless that "threat" damaged you or your properties). So you can not take revenge on a cop just because you felt he was gonna attack you from a while back.

I hereby apologize for posting, but to summarize the following act of "feel threatened", players should be given allowance to actually kill cops if they're passing by with carrying threatening military vehicles, cause if you just pass by like that, and then pretend like you've done nothing, game would just look more unfair to most players.

Sure, I do understand that most players are always missing on common sense, and just wish to play by rulebook, but for me it's just unfair, so I had decided to post this opinion incase you wish to review and possibly change your mind.

Thank you

Offline _.please_delete

• ℙ𝕣𝕖𝕕𝕤𝕖𝕕𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕝' ℝ𝕖𝕕 𝔸𝕣𝕞𝕪
  • Original Gangster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2022, 02:55:11 pm »
I hereby apologize for posting, but to summarize the following act of "feel threatened", players should be given allowance to actually kill cops if they're passing by with carrying threatening military vehicles, cause if you just pass by like that, and then pretend like you've done nothing, game would just look more unfair to most players.

Sure, I do understand that most players are always missing on common sense, and just wish to play by rulebook, but for me it's just unfair, so I had decided to post this opinion incase you wish to review and possibly change your mind.

Thank you
I have already mentioned, you may kill the cops if they posed a threat on you by getting close or etc. But not to wait for a while and kill them as an act of revenge. You feel threatened by someone, kill him or avoid him. You don't take revenge against him later, he did nothing but pass by.

Offline Vippy

• Respect: +46/-82
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Vippy
  • Discord name: Vippy#0659
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2022, 02:55:55 pm »
I hereby apologize for posting, but to summarize the following act of "feel threatened", players should be given allowance to 3kill cops if they're passing by with carrying threatening military vehicles, cause if you just pass by like that, and then pretend like you've done nothing, the game would just look more unfair to most players.

Sure, I do understand that most players are always missing on common sense, and just wish to play by the rulebook, but for me, it's just unfair, so I had decided to post this opinion in case you wish to review and possibly change your mind.

Thank you

Well, he attacked me at that time but he stopped shooting me as he realized, I wasn't going for him. Then after some mins like 10 to 15 min, they came again and started shooting me which makes no sense of shooting me again. He's just making an excuse as he doesn't have anything to say lmao btw Admins can check the logs of him waiting for 10 to 15min before attacking me again lmao
« Last Edit: February 10, 2022, 02:58:05 pm by Vippy »

Offline _.please_delete

• ℙ𝕣𝕖𝕕𝕤𝕖𝕕𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕝' ℝ𝕖𝕕 𝔸𝕣𝕞𝕪
  • Original Gangster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2022, 03:02:16 pm »
Speaking with vippy in discord, I can now give a final verdict according to my investigation.  So when he crashed near you, and you felt threatened.  You should have gone ahead and killed him, that way even if vippy reports you it will be an invalid report. But you did not, you shot, stopped, came later and killed him. Does this make any sense?

Appeal denied, infractions will be issued.