Author Topic: asking for sparrow staff mute me  (Read 978 times)

Offline franklyn

• Respect: +10/-56
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: franklyn
  • Discord name: franklyn#8867
asking for sparrow staff mute me
« on: February 03, 2022, 04:57:54 pm »
today  staff mute me bcoz i ask them to spawn a sparrow bczo no sparrow at area69 and kacc military fuel area.  yes i ask them 4 to 5 times its already 15 to 20 minutes but they no litening at all. there is no need in (pic attached) of that heli in game at all @Mike remove this from game or from spawn area.  sparrow is used in game not this heli (pic attached). many times on place of sparrow heli spawn and there is no use of this heli at all. if u want to know the name of staff who online that time ill tell u. plz solve this issue it happen many times, @trina

only staff reply no other than staff
« Last Edit: February 03, 2022, 05:02:12 pm by dreams »

Offline Faksy

• Respect: +44/-12
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Faksy
  • Discord name: regrat#4467
Re: asking for sparrow staff mute me
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2022, 07:08:07 pm »
What gives you the idea that if vehicle isn't spawned on the map, admin will spawn it for you ?

I muted you cause you were annoying. You can destroy the heli that spawns instead of sparrow (so it may spawn a sparrow again), or just buy a sparrow.

Offline franklyn

• Respect: +10/-56
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: franklyn
  • Discord name: franklyn#8867
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2022, 07:33:09 pm »
What gives you the idea that if vehicle isn't spawned on the map, admin will spawn it for you ?

I muted you cause you were annoying. You can destroy the heli that spawns instead of sparrow (so it may spawn a sparrow again), or just buy a sparrow.

we cant buy a sparrow bro. and yes its ur duty to spawn it. u know there is no use of that heli at all why u not remove that permanently so eveytime sparrow spawn automatically. and im not annoying if u think asking for sparrow is annoy its better  for you to resign if u cant do this small things

Offline Karbz

• Respect: +131/-38
  • Former Operations Manager
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Karbz
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2022, 08:02:53 pm »
@dreams

Staff are not there to spawn you a vehicle that you desire, it's not in our description to 'spawn players in a vehicle' when they request it.  Faksy is correct here, if the sparrow is not at its usual location destroy the helicopter there again, and again until it respawns.

We are here to perform duties on the server, to ensure the server is playable for everyone. Not to be your personal slave/vehicle spawning service. @Faksy @trina

Offline Faksy

• Respect: +44/-12
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Faksy
  • Discord name: regrat#4467
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2022, 08:47:02 pm »
Dreams you're completely in the wrong, however I will agree that it is annoying when other vehicles spawn than the ones you would like. I think we should have at least 1 "static" spawn for each type of vehicle.