Author Topic: Ban appeal  (Read 4371 times)

Offline Jarppa

• Busta
  • Respect: +1/-4
    • View Profile
Ban appeal
« on: October 19, 2019, 07:47:48 pm »
Your in-game name: Jarppa

Date and time: timezone19/10/2019 08:43

Ban reason: cheats/hacks

Ban details: unauthorised use  of illegal game mod

Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?:

I got this ban for no reason and noticed it until six hours later when I tried to
connect to the server

What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction:

I don't know why I was banned from the server after I had left the server. I later discovered that there was a ban when I tried to connect to the server.

I don't have any mods in the game that can affect the server

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline MD045

• Staff Member Of The Month October 2019
  • Baller
  • Respect: +31/-13
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: MD045
  • Discord name: MD045#1920
Re: Ban appeal
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2019, 10:00:03 pm »
Hello,

We have banned you because we suspected you of using an Cleo mod that can let you easily find collectables, moneybags and treasure hunt clues. An objectloader.

We have spectating you and we saw you sometimes immediately going to the moneybag for example.

This gameplay gives an unfair advantage to other players which is not allowed.

Greetings,
MD045
« Last Edit: October 19, 2019, 10:03:11 pm by MD045 »

Offline Jarppa

• Busta
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2019, 10:46:32 pm »
Hello,

We have banned you because we suspected you of using an Cleo mod that can let you easily find collectables, moneybags and treasure hunt clues. An objectloader.

We have spectating you and we saw you sometimes immediately going to the moneybag for example.

This gameplay gives an unfair advantage to other players which is not allowed.

Greetings,
MD045

Hey

I haven't used Cleo mods to find moneybags and treasure hunt clues. I can prove it by watching eg two newer videos on my youtube channel where I'm looking for a moneybag

I have experience with moneybags
i've been playing on another server, which also has moneybags
there I learn to look for them

treasure hunt is a new thing for me so how do I find they often also draws on the experience of searching moneybag
same idea for different object

if this looks like i'm using mods i can't do anything about it

and finally, why should I who am an old man (28 years) would use mods for the game to get benefits. It would take all the fun out of the game and I wouldn't have played this long if I was a cheater I was tired of it

Sorry for my poor English

« Last Edit: October 19, 2019, 10:51:14 pm by Jarppa »

Offline MD045

• Baller
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2019, 11:03:48 pm »

I haven't used Cleo mods to find moneybags and treasure hunt clues. I can prove it by watching eg two newer videos on my youtube channel where I'm looking for a moneybag

We have tested and saw some objectfinders and most of them toggles, you can set the id of the models of item, moneybags and clues are models. So in fact you can toggle the objectloader and no one will see it.

treasure hunt is a new thing for me so how do I find they often also draws on the experience of searching moneybag
same idea for different object

Treasure hunts is all about finding clues in good hidden spots, so it’s the same as moneybags let’s say. About mods, you can insert model ids, an clue box is an model. But the ban is about the instant finding of these clues and moneybags.

and finally, why should I who am an old man (28 years) would use mods for the game to get benefits. It would take all the fun out of the game and I wouldn't have played this long if I was a cheater I was tired of it

We don’t know if you are really old man, and actually age has nothing to do with this. Cheating is smth what everyone can do, doesn’t depend if ur 8 or 36. Actually these defending quotes will have zero impact for me. About being tired of cheating, maybe you want to be the one with highest score?

I have some proof video’s that I will send tomorrow, in the meanwhile, can you show us your gta folder please? I want an whole screen so I can see when it is edit , if you want to keep your :C name private, sure thing, but I want to see when these files got edited.

Greetings,
MD045

Offline Jarppa

• Busta
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2019, 11:10:08 pm »
Here is picture my gta sa folder

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline wassaby

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +11/-8
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2019, 08:07:05 am »
I know I don't have to reply here as I m not part of the staff, but I have been playing with jarppa for some years on the same server and he has been suspected there too, but in the end they found out that he isn t using any mods. In this whole time he got it and finding things became easier for him

Offline MD045

• Baller
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2019, 11:20:32 am »
Alright, i have some proof that i want to show, nikke was also banned for these actions, he can reply too.

https://streamable.com/l1yuy

The first clip is nikke entering Montgomery or how that village is called, not even 10 seconds searching the village and the moneybag is already found. After stepping out the vehicle there is some random standing still, which makes it suspicous.

https://streamable.com/p8jia

This clip of Jarppa. The fast driving makes this suspicous, you have no time look thru alleys if you are going with this speed. Then breaking at the spot where the moneybag is hidden.

https://streamable.com/cbddt

Another clip of Jarppa. Going full speed to an dead end.

https://streamable.com/a0py1

Another clip. Not even 5 seconds on the boat and the clue has been found, instantly going to the clue as you can see.

https://streamable.com/gmwxe

An clip of nikke, nothing to do with objectfinding. But nikke does that everytime and we want to know why. This crouching in the corner of an shop makes it suspicous.

I also have seen you (Jarppa) going instantly to the clue at an big search place, but i have no time to clip that bc it was unexpected and fast.

Greetings,
MD045

Offline Xx_Clara_Cynthia_xX

• Staff member of the month July 2019
  • Respect: +66/-48
  • Meow of the year
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Xx_Clara_Cynthia_xX
  • Discord name: claracynthia
  • Crew: Cat Squads
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2019, 11:30:26 am »
Busted lmao

Offline BehindYou

• Respect: +9/-11
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: boomdata
« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2019, 11:55:51 am »
All i see is that this player personally knows all the hidden spots, maybe server has a fixed position of hidden MB and treasure? personally judging by the evidence, dont think there is such a CLEO mod called "object finder" as i have done some random research and found nothing applicable.

Offline Nikke

• Busta
  • Respect: +1/-0
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: nikke
« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2019, 11:56:19 am »
For the Montgomery clip i like to know why that clip doesn't show when i came to the town and started searching different places because i didn't go straigth to that place and for the corner crounching i go there hiding when i going to smoke break

• Meow of the year
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2019, 11:59:08 am »
All i see is that this player personally knows all the hidden spots, maybe server has a fixed position of hidden MB and treasure? personally judging by the evidence, dont think there is such a CLEO mod called "object finder" as i have done some random research and found nothing applicable.
there is cleo with "object finder"

Offline BehindYou

• Respect: +9/-11
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: boomdata
« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2019, 12:04:13 pm »
Yes i do understand their might be a "CLEO with object finder" according to your own research which is subject to the SAMP version and other requirements.

But personally i know its not my business to respond here but i can vouch for Jarppa as i was with him in previous CNR servers, and i have seen him everyday hunting for moneybags in which he is very familiar with their locations so that would suggest he knows all the spots before hand therefore from his own experience this would give an advantage to himself and feel as if he is very legitimate player and shouldn't be judged by his own experience.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2019, 12:14:35 pm by boomdata »

• Meow of the year
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2019, 12:15:54 pm »
tbh, we all looking to both, all of us are looking to them, because its really suspicious..how you got 36k scores in 1 day, in the next day, they are 46k scores now,even if you are active 24hours, you might only get like 3-5k scores only and 1 more thing, our moneybag feature is unique, theres no way you can find it really easily like that, you need to search for it first, like in alley, tunnel, shortcut way or etc..same with treasure hunt, i took like 10-20mins to find all the clues

Offline Nikke

• Busta
  • Respect: +1/-0
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: nikke
« Reply #13 on: October 20, 2019, 12:51:45 pm »
tbh, we all looking to both, all of us are looking to them, because its really suspicious..how you got 36k scores in 1 day, in the next day, they are 46k scores now,even if you are active 24hours, you might only get like 3-5k scores only and 1 more thing, our moneybag feature is unique, theres no way you can find it really easily like that, you need to search for it first, like in alley, tunnel, shortcut way or etc..same with treasure hunt, i took like 10-20mins to find all the clues

I don´t know how you get you score but if you haven´t noticed that me and jarppa fish several hours everytime when we are on the server and for the mb spots if its so unique and hard to find mb why there is 3 spots in angel pine motel? and in general most of the mb spots are in small town so is not that hard to find

Offline Jarppa

• Busta
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 20, 2019, 01:29:22 pm »
Nikke has told all the essentials of the topic

One thing I wonder, though, is that as soon as a new player who comes on the server and plays for many hours and earns a lot of points, he is charged with cheating. Isn't he supposed to have skills that can be used on the server?

Offline MrAz18485

• Respect: +12/-6
  • Gone.
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Henry_Oaks
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2019, 01:49:14 pm »
Unless the staff has an evidence of this issue,this isn't a valid ban.

Regards
MrAz18485

• Meow of the year
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2019, 02:33:08 pm »
I don´t know how you get you score but if you haven´t noticed that me and jarppa fish several hours everytime when we are on the server and for the mb spots if its so unique and hard to find mb why there is 3 spots in angel pine motel? and in general most of the mb spots are in small town so is not that hard to find
oi, im playing from may, no wonder my scores now is 82k

Offline Funtastic Power

• Staff of the month August 2019
  • Respect: +40/-14
  • Nrg backtires <3
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Funtastic_Power
  • Discord name: Funta#5401
  • Crew: Killed on Sight
« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2019, 03:31:20 pm »
There's seem to be a bit misunderstanding between us, your and your friend nikke will have the ban lifted. Sorry for the inconvenience!