Author Topic: Banned- Admin abuse  (Read 2506 times)

Offline BehindYou

• Respect: +9/-11
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: boomdata
Banned- Admin abuse
« on: October 19, 2019, 07:04:23 pm »
Your in-game name: BOOMDATA

Ban or infraction appeal? BAN

Date and time of ban/infraction including timezone: 19.10.19 13:36

Ban/infraction reason and details: Ban for harassment towards everyone.

Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued: Wrongly issued because it does not give you the right to ban me for that particular reason or whenever you feel like it as you have the privilege and that if you feel like i have been disrespecting other players feel free to open a report against me like everyone else and not use your privileged power for inappropriate reasons or beliefs.

What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction:

what happen was a player decided to randomly blow up my vehicle for no reason what so ever, in which this resulted in a bounty being placed on me. I reported that situation at the time and nothing was dealt with appropriately as far am aware and feel like that situation was not dealt with up to standard therefore decided to leave it as no proof was recorded at the time.

Then after raging in the chat as in a "banter" way, another player decided to randomly shoot me in which i said "cunt" twice in the chat in which resulted me being muted for 5 minutes, which is fine, however i decided to use the /ask me cmd in which allows me to speak to the admin and ask "why did you mute me" in which the response was " i was being annoying and salty or whatever". This sort of response was not appropriate so then i used the /me command to ask and then i got kicked, i joined and then i got "BANNED".

Any witnesses that can vouch for you: Not applicable

Any more information to provide:

The point is that you had no right to ban me for that reason, if you dont like the way i speak to others or yourself then feel to ignore me and move on "since its a 18+ game" but using the /ban cmd was not fit for purpose as i believe and i strongly agree that you did this because you have a grudge against me in which is not totally acceptable and very childish behavior from the management team.

Also since am a new player surely i would be expecting some sort of respect from the management, but ever since i joined, i feel as if i did something wrong in which your using that against me and calling me names such as "salty", etc.

« Last Edit: October 19, 2019, 07:13:05 pm by boomdata »

Offline MrAz18485

• Respect: +12/-6
  • Gone.
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Henry_Oaks
Re: Banned- Admin abuse
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2019, 07:20:16 pm »
If this is true,then it is definitely not a reason to ban.They could've just muted you for a longer time or did something else.

Regards
MrAz18485

Offline Funtastic Power

• Staff of the month August 2019
  • Respect: +40/-14
  • Nrg backtires <3
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Funtastic_Power
  • Discord name: Funta#5401
  • Crew: Killed on Sight
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2019, 07:29:33 pm »
Alright so, first issue "a player decided to randomly blow up my vehicle for no reason what so ever, in which this resulted in a bounty being placed on me."
Instead of instantly reporting him you're just being full toxic and insults him with all the things you can think of, therefore I can't see the event of him shooting your car and I asked you to bring evidence but your response was "move on with it" so I guess you're cool with it and won't discuss about it again? And now you bring this up here again which is I don't understand what your words was.

"Then after raging in the chat as in a "banter" way, another player decided to randomly shoot me in which i said "cunt" twice in the chat in which resulted me being muted for 5 minutes"
This wasn't my action, but the staff who did it have the right to mute you because your questionable behaviour, and you were saying useless admins whatsoever which is violate the #11 server rule defaming admins/staff.

"however i decided to use the /ask me cmd in which allows me to speak to the admin and ask "why did you mute me" in which the response was " i was being annoying and salty or whatever". This sort of response was not appropriate so then i used the /me command to ask and then i got kicked, i joined and then i got "BANNED"."

Because it's a fact that you are annoying to everyone and yet nothing to discuss further.

"The point is that you had no right to ban me for that reason, if you dont like the way i speak to others or yourself then feel to ignore me and move on "since its a 18+ game" but using the /ban cmd was not fit for purpose as i believe and i strongly agree that you did this because you have a grudge against me in which is not totally acceptable and very childish behavior from the management team."

Sure I won't mind if you talk to me that way maybe it's personal or whatever I can handle it, but you're doing this to everyone like when you lost a gunfight you shittalk the person "fix your ping", "1v4 pussies" and that kind of stuff, the reason of the ban was because you're a harrasment to the players and you're ruining their gameplay with your behaviour so I have to take action against that even though the ban is only 2 days. I truly do not have a grudge on you, I even did apologize to you the first time because I shouldn't response your insults with another insults aswell and you accept it and I respect that.

"Also since am a new player surely i would be expecting some sort of respect from the management, but ever since i joined, i feel as if i did something wrong in which your using that against me and calling me names such as "salty", etc.

Nope, you're far from new you have more than 10k score in-game also reached rank 10 of cop I'm sure you know the rules already since you've been playing that long.

I've seen all types of players even your-kind, now it depends whether you wanna play it smart and wait for the ban to expire or you keep this rough play which can lead to a drama and god knows what happens next.

My kind regards, Funta.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2019, 08:22:15 pm by Funtastic Power »

Offline BehindYou

• Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2019, 07:39:24 pm »
"you're ruining their gameplay with your behaviour".

You state that because of my behaviour, i have been ruining other players gameplay in which is not true and just a lie to cover your tracks because how can i verbally effect a persons gameplay?. Surely there is a command for "ignore". In which allows the player to mute my chat in which they wont see my message in their gameplay. So that statement is irrelevant and unnecessary.

My point is that your actions against banning me was unfit for purpose, and if thats the case, then a review on admins power should be done so that this will prevent this sort of abusive behaviour to myself and others.

"This wasn't my action, but the staff who did it have the right to mute you because you're questionable behaviour, and you were saying useless admins whatsoever which is violate the #11 server rule defaming admins/staff."

Also you mention another staff member muting me because of rule 11 "defaming admins/staff". For that situation, i reported the player as i mentioned above but no actions was taken, and clearly there was multiple admins online at the time, so why didnt you or the other staff member deal with my compliant? Thats why i rage you and because of that i had a valid reason, so whoever muted me that time had no right to abuse that command as i have expressed the truth so you should take into consideration on what i had to say and not just mute me. Clearly just because i said "report was useless command feature in which was a fact at the time, that staff member still has had no right to abuse.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2019, 07:54:55 pm by boomdata »

Offline Funtastic Power

• Nrg backtires <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2019, 07:53:14 pm »
That is true however, I do not want to say names yes you can actually effect a persons gameplay verbally. For example, you did a duel it was fair and square and you won the duel, the opponent says "yo gg dude" or "wp mate imma get you once again" wouldn't it be nice? And make the game more fun and more enjoyable to everyone? Instead of saying, "c*nt" "f*cker shitty europe", you're basically a living fuse.

"My point is that your actions against banning me was unfit for purpose, and if thats the case, then a review on admins power should be done so that this will prevent this sort of abusive behaviour to myself and others.

The ban was for a purpose basically for toxic behaviour because that's what you are, also meanwhile waiting for the ban why don't you take a hard look on the mirror? Why would you go this far for a 2 days ban? Do you have that much time to deal with this and go this far? There must be a reason for you to go this far right? Perhaps trying to make a fuss and defaming the staff team?

If you're a spy from another server, please just skip this one check another server that you want to spy. Our staff team are cool, the admin system is also fine.

About admins power it's all necessary for administrating purposes we are monitored by great managers and personally my reason being an admin is to help Mike the sole developer of this server. He's working hard for this server and the community and I won't let him down and abuse my admin power for whatever reason you might think.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2019, 08:24:17 pm by Funtastic Power »

Offline BehindYou

• Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2019, 08:04:03 pm »
You state my ban was primarily for "toxic behaviour" In which i find very disrespectful and rude because you cannot go judging someone by the way they chat in game or act whatever, clearly this is unfair equality treatment and saying "  that's what you are " is very discriminating and alarming.

I cannot care less for the ban duration, as am just baffled on the reason why i was ban, that is the whole point. Also how am i "defaming the staff team" , as am clearly expressing my opinion on this report and stating the facts and just want a final verdict on this whole situation.

Offline Nick_Chester

• Respect: +40/-5
  • LEO
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Nick_Chester
  • Discord name: Nick_Chester
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2019, 08:07:59 pm »
Evening boomdata,

First of all: I don't have any personal problems with you, I treat you like everyone else, with respect.

However, in the past you showed us, that you actually really like to insult other players.
You're right, theres an /ignore command, but it's the task of the staff members to monitor the server.
Insulting others is forbidden, we have the right to punish misbehavior.

Furthermore, here are some examples of your toxic behavior.

[5:58:57] [CHAT] BoOmdAtA: that hack
[6:04:16] [CHAT] BoOmdAtA: nice hacks
[6:04:51] [CHAT] BoOmdAtA: 1v1 pussy
[6:06:25] [CHAT] BoOmdAtA: that cunt
[6:18:29] [CHAT] BoOmdAtA: ur such a dumb shit
[12:55:18] [CHAT] BoOmdAtA: why would i argue with a retard and cunt like urself

I could easily fill this thread with a lot more.

Funtastic Power summarised it perfectly.
You have to work on your behavior.

PS: If you'd like to file a complaint against me, please message Mike personally.

Cheers,

Nick

Offline Funtastic Power

• Nrg backtires <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2019, 08:14:11 pm »
You state my ban was primarily for "toxic behaviour" In which i find very disrespectful and rude because you cannot go judging someone by the way they chat in game or act whatever, clearly this is unfair equality treatment and saying "  that's what you are " is very discriminating and alarming.

I cannot care less for the ban duration, as am just baffled on the reason why i was ban, that is the whole point. Also how am i "defaming the staff team" , as am clearly expressing my opinion on this report and stating the facts and just want a final verdict on this whole situation.
Are you getting sensitive now? After all the things you said on those players? Do you ever think how they feel when you insult them then? Oh, my apologies then. The way you say "shitty europe" is discriminating aswell.

"that's what you are" is also a fact, ask the players around maybe you'll realize.

Offline Funtastic Power

• Nrg backtires <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2019, 06:00:50 am »
I have decided to deny this ban appeal, if you wish to report about admin behaviour you should report to Mike

Offline Mike

• Server Owner
  • Respect: +413/-71
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mike
  • Discord name: mp2
« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2019, 07:35:52 pm »
Please contact codeshadow if you wish to report admin abuse or appeal this decision.
View trailers here.