Author Topic: 90k deducted by game  (Read 932 times)

Offline franklyn

• Respect: +10/-56
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: franklyn
  • Discord name: franklyn#8867
90k deducted by game
« on: January 23, 2022, 05:28:00 pm »
today game deduct my 90k for lowered client correction this happen with me i guess 5 or 6 times and when i ask admin in game for refund they said they cant. i just want to ask why?  game deduct my money thats game prblm not mine. im not taking name of admin but he said ask managers about this so i tag u @trina @Lancerb1.
he also said i have enough thats not his business how much i have i just want if game deduct money so player have right to claim.
plz refund thats not first this is 6th time it happen

Offline anty.

• Baller
  • Respect: +24/-22
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: anty
  • Crew: 1337/K
Re: 90k deducted by game
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2022, 02:51:00 pm »
what i meant by asking managers is to wait for them to see your topic then they will take action,

not by mentioning them once you were warned about it so please avoid from doing it again.

Offline franklyn

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2022, 04:37:04 am »
Transaction reversed all thanx to Dan.

Offline franklyn

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2022, 04:41:15 am »
what i meant by asking managers is to wait for them to see your topic then they will take action,

not by mentioning them once you were warned about it so please avoid from doing it again.

I mention managers bcoz u said u don't have right to do that and ask them that's I mention them next time plz give me a satisfactory answer so I wait but u clearly said that u can't do that on the other hand dan said he talk to higher authority and within 12hrs transaction reversed.  I'll be mention managers next time also if admin helper failed to solve my issue in game Srry to say but mamy times when I use help me to explain the exact issue helper disconnect in between so what should I do last option for me is to mention manager here that's my right

Offline Astro

• Original Gangster
  • Respect: +27/-29
  • Шутер сум во скуадот бејби викај ме Бекам!!
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Astronaut
  • Discord name: Panter#8103
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2022, 04:47:04 am »
I mention managers bcoz u said u don't have right to do that and ask them that's I mention them next time plz give me a satisfactory answer so I wait but u clearly said that u can't do that on the other hand dan said he talk to higher authority and within 12hrs transaction reversed.  I'll be mention managers next time also if admin helper failed to solve my issue in game Srry to say but mamy times when I use help me to explain the exact issue helper disconnect in between so what should I do last option for me is to mention manager here that's my right
You also asked admins for refund when you were being punished. Thats why higher staff should  know more about why you are asking for refund than how or why your money were deducted from the game than depending on the situation they come across to an answer. Since you were refunded and no need to ask for more im  locking this topic.