Author Topic: Ghost attacking people for no reason and causing random desyncs  (Read 1163 times)

Offline Sewer_Rat

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +14/-24
  • Press -- respect button if you love me <3
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Behave
Ghost attacking people for no reason and causing random desyncs
« on: October 15, 2019, 02:13:09 am »
Your in-game nameJohnny_Cage
Their in-game nameGhost
DetailsSo i was playing as a cop and this dude logged on, and started saying bad stuff towards me, at first i told him to chill out and to stop bothering or saying bad stuff to me, then i used /ignore at him, but he reloged and i couldn't keep him ignored and i saw that he was bothering other people for their sexuality and saying mean stuff in global chat, like everyone was useless and they were wasting their lives playing a 2004 game instead of living at the real world, he started following me with his van, crashing at my car and ramming at cops looking for trouble, i instead went inside the police pd garage, and he following me there, he started running and shooting people for no reason when he was only a yellow player and even attacked cops before they could ticket him. After a long pursuit this dude fell on the water and he started to try to shot me, but i got desync after every single time he aimed at me, like i was being transported to another place so he could fire at me. I couldn't record as my machine is pretty bad right now, so i can only rely on screenshots and this wall of text.
Evidence (Images/Videos etc.)https://imgur.com/a/x1BLhtv

Offline codeshadow

• Respect: +43/-20
    • View Profile
Re: Ghost attacking people for no reason and causing random desyncs
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2019, 02:49:23 am »
We will deal with him.