Author Topic: xxzc1g's report is still fake  (Read 1077 times)

Offline J0HNNY_FAT_C00K

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +2/-25
  • People ask the question... what's a RocknRolla?
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: J0HNNY_F@T_C0CK
  • Discord name: J0HNNY_R0CK#2558
  • Crew: N/A
xxzc1g's report is still fake
« on: January 08, 2022, 05:58:19 am »
MY PREVIOUS REPORT:

https://mikescnr.com/forum/index.php/topic,10120.msg48176.html#msg48176

In this topic i have accused xxzc1g of not telling the complete story, basically he just said i killed him because i couldn't taze him, because of course, he is impregnable. this is his report on me:

https://mikescnr.com/forum/index.php/topic,10119.0.html (very rich of details as you can see).

As you can see, i've been infracted without ifs and buts, without the Administrator @sm0ke even questioning about my point of view.

My report was considered invalid since "he did not shoot" by the Administrator @Zack .

I'd be fine with that too. Too bad, however, that in a previous sentence of the Court of Cassation, when I reported another player for killing me in the same conditions, I was found guilty of being a threat, for only having approached another player who was.

https://mikescnr.com/forum/index.php/topic,9985.0.html

I believe that this is not a question of proving my guilt, but my innocence. Although each of us, at least in theory, should be innocent until proven guilty.

« Last Edit: January 08, 2022, 06:14:45 am by J0HNNY_FAT_C00K »
Yes ma'am

Offline xxzc1g

• Respect: +17/-85
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Clink
  • Discord name: xxzc1g#5269
  • Crew: none
Re: xxzc1g's report is still fake
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2022, 08:45:21 am »
dude, you knew that I was non threat and the case u reported and got dismissed is not the same at all
cops came up and u were around some threat(he was shooting at that moment) ofc they gonna consider you as a threat too

Offline s1mple

• Original Gangster
  • Respect: +60/-51
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2022, 09:48:25 am »
As you can see, i've been infracted without ifs and buts, without the Administrator @sm0ke even questioning about my point of view.

I just went online and gave you a PSO, not even 10 minutes have passed yet. So when you say that you were infracted, you are clearly wrong.
Also I don't think that I have to question you about anything as the action logs provided by xxzc1g shows clearly that you killed him while he was a non threat.

> xxzc1g gets released from jail.
> He gains 2 star wanted level for tampering with evidence.
> You try to cuff him but he breaks free and runs.
> You shoot him with your sawnoffs which knocks him down then you finish him using MP5.

You claim that you did it because his friend Outlaw.1337 arrived at the scene and started shooting you but that doesn't make xxzc1g a threat. He had nothing to do with it and he was trying to run away from you. Outlaw wasn't even present there at first, he came later.

I'd be fine with that too. Too bad, however, that in a previous sentence of the Court of Cassation, when I reported another player for killing me in the same conditions, I was found guilty of being a threat, for only having approached another player who was.

https://mikescnr.com/forum/index.php/topic,9985.0.html

The situation in this report is completely different. When [77]RedX arrived at the crime scene, you were already present there with Hank_Mongomery who was a threat (We can see him attacking a cop present there) so as per the rules you are also considered to be a threat. If you are a non-threat and then stay away from criminals who are a threat because during a fight cops can take you down.

Now think about the report by xxzc1g. Was Outlaw.1337 present there right from the start? Was xxzc1g teaming with him? No right. Outlaw came much later and started attacking you, that is why xxzc1g cannot be considered as a threat.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2022, 09:53:41 am by sm0ke »

Offline J0HNNY_FAT_C00K

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +2/-25
  • People ask the question... what's a RocknRolla?
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: J0HNNY_F@T_C0CK
  • Discord name: J0HNNY_R0CK#2558
  • Crew: N/A
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2022, 07:10:10 pm »
Well, since xxncg was running toward Outlaw, and since i have been killed as nonthreat just because that MW guy stopped near me while cops where chasing him. I don't see why should i be a threat. He was clearly going there to seek help and react me, hwe was also near a threat criminal, running towards him to escape exploiting his violence. I killed him as nonthreat, but he ran towards all the threats in the game to save himself. I don't think that should be allowed, since i have not been so lucky when that guy and the cops stopped near me and killed me for no reason. We could also say that he was a bait of outlaw and the other threat criminals. I don't think it's true, but it could be.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2022, 07:12:31 pm by J0HNNY_FAT_C00K »
Yes ma'am

Offline The_sexy_french_guy

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +55/-3
  • 🥖🥖🥖Baguette🥖🥖🥖
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Eddz
  • Discord name: Zinou#7055
  • Crew: RA
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2022, 11:38:41 am »
@J0HNNY_FAT_C00K is this a complaint or an infraction appeal ?

if it's a complaint who is it about?

Offline Lancerb1

• Respect: +33/-11
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Lancerb1
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2022, 06:09:19 am »
Since your complaint is more of an appeal than a complaint, I'll treat it as an appeal.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and revoke the PSO given that there's no video or screenshots of the incident see exactly what happened. However, like Zack said, just because a another criminal happens to help out a fleeing non-threat criminal by attacking you, it doesn't make the fleeing criminal automatically a threat. If you see the fleeing criminal grouping up with the threat criminal, then you can consider them a threat.