Author Topic: toxic cops pt.3  (Read 1785 times)

Offline J0HNNY_FAT_C00K

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +2/-25
  • People ask the question... what's a RocknRolla?
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: J0HNNY_F@T_C0CK
  • Discord name: J0HNNY_R0CK#2558
  • Crew: N/A
toxic cops pt.3
« on: January 07, 2022, 10:54:55 pm »
Your in-game nameJOHNNY_FAT_C00K
Insomnia, Menel33, Bubakush.1337, Mantas_Lombardo, Feeeeeeeaaaar, Myself117, 51ck51ck (i would say he is innocent)
Date & Time of incident (UTC)7 JAN 2022 around 11 P.M.
DetailsKilling nonthreat, camping at evidence locker, roadblocking their own LVPD parking lot camping at the exits multiple times, fake reporting, harassing players. All started with Menel33 and Insomnia chasing me, and crashing into a wall after hitting my oil slick. I've lost them, and they were mad at me and they kept chasing. They hit my oil slick 4/5 seconds after i have placed it, which means that, if i was traveling at 90 mk/h max speed with my bullet, or around 25 meters per second if you prefer, which means i had at least 100 meters of distance from them. Then they hit the oil slick and crashed into a wall, losing me. Then i stopped in a gas station to repair my car's armor, but i got freezed in the menu that was loading ( it did not load and i could not move, only menu audio was hearable ), so i relogged. I was 0.60 Km far from Insomnia (around 600 meters) and Menel33, they reported me because i "quit to avoid being arrested" and i got instantly jailed for that. That's absolutely not true, since they were very far from me above 1 km, and i was freezed in the gas station for a while. They hit my oil slick at 21:44:25 (they lost me), and i relogged at 21:45:14, almost 1 minute after they hit the oil slick, losing me, with 600 meters of posting. If i wasn't freezed in the gas station, and did really quit to avoid along the way, i would have quit at more than 1 Km of distance from them, and their report would have been considered not valid. As always people gets punished for respecting the rules. After that, i have insulted them, i admit it, also because i have asked at the start of the chase to be bribed, with them trolling me, placing spikes under my car, while falsely coming near my window to offer a bribe (not so clean). At least they never shot me as nonthreat. After i got out of admin jail, i quickly stole a police car from LVPD parking to avoid the Evidence Locker campers, but i found them camping  at LVPD's garage entrance, with spikes placed everywhere (2 by menel at first garage door) (2 by insomnia in the other garage door). I could have taken the elevator again to get on the roof, but i couldnt'risk to not find any heli there. So i decided to go on the spikes and i got arrested. The second time i stole a pursit car that also has bullet resistant tires, that can resist 1 spike strip, they were obviously still camping there. I managed to get past the spikes, but i could not go far since insomnia was shooting my car, and they were blocking the road with vehicles, and i got arrested again. I don't think blocking all the garages like that with spikes and cars  and camping at the entrances should be allowed. After the second arrest, when i got out again, finally a good cop bribed me and they could do nothing, but they kept following me, even if i was just ticketable of trespassing, even if i was going for the mafia bag in LV airport. Then you have the Evidence Locker campers, a new race of toxic cops born just after the last update. I have discovered a bug that allows you to recover the weapons and have them into the jail [details removed by admin as bug is exploitable]Then you have the old race of the ex-vietnam soldiers shooting everything that moves, thinking they are still in the jungle with the vietcongs. Then there is Myself that likes abusing prisoners wasting spraycan ammo

« Last Edit: January 08, 2022, 08:17:28 am by anty. »
Yes ma'am

Offline J0HNNY_FAT_C00K

• Enforcer
    • View Profile
Re: toxic cops pt.3
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2022, 05:13:45 am »
x
as you can see i was clearly NON THREAT since i have committed only SAFE ROBBERY, ergo i did not THREATEN the cashier NPC
Yes ma'am

Offline J0HNNY_FAT_C00K

• Enforcer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2022, 05:15:34 am »
x
« Last Edit: January 08, 2022, 08:17:45 am by anty. »
Yes ma'am

Offline J0HNNY_FAT_C00K

• Enforcer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2022, 05:17:00 am »
x
these are the screens with the evidence locker campers and the weapons-in-jail bug discovered thanks to them
Yes ma'am

Offline J0HNNY_FAT_C00K

• Enforcer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2022, 05:19:04 am »
x
« Last Edit: January 08, 2022, 07:02:42 am by J0HNNY_FAT_C00K »
Yes ma'am

Offline J0HNNY_FAT_C00K

• Enforcer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2022, 05:25:11 am »
@Astro stop criticizing me before I've even started thinking about what to write
Thanks
Yes ma'am

Offline buba

• Respect: +7/-14
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: buba
  • Discord name: buba #3901
  • Crew: 1337WESTMOB
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2022, 05:43:02 am »
x
these are the screens with the evidence locker campers and the weapons-in-jail bug discovered thanks to them
Bro if i arrested u stop crying and fyi i came to lvpd to bribe jhaycee, [9t]dice and off duty.
Join US! Apply Here

Offline J0HNNY_FAT_C00K

• Enforcer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2022, 05:52:14 am »
You are not my dad, or my legal tutor, so don't act like you are. And i thank god for that. I don't know you. Ask your son to stop crying, if you have one. Otherwise you are just provoking me, acting like you are a superior form of life when you are just a bonobo. @Invalid
You should thank me in some private message i did not report your insults and your harassing behavior too
« Last Edit: January 08, 2022, 05:55:53 am by J0HNNY_FAT_C00K »
Yes ma'am

Offline buba

• Respect: +7/-14
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: buba
  • Discord name: buba #3901
  • Crew: 1337WESTMOB
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2022, 06:18:12 am »
You are not my dad, or my legal tutor, so don't act like you are. And i thank god for that. I don't know you. Ask your son to stop crying, if you have one. Otherwise you are just provoking me, acting like you are a superior form of life when you are just a bonobo. @Invalid
You should thank me in some private message i did not report your insults and your harassing behavior too
i dont insult and harassing anyone ik what im doing. U can report me if u want
Join US! Apply Here

Offline anty.

• Baller
  • Respect: +24/-21
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: anty
  • Crew: 1337/K
« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2022, 08:19:34 am »
Removed 3 pages of your action logs as it contains your IP address.

Here are new ones.

Offline Myself117

• Banned
  • Enforcer
  • Respect: +4/-15
  • Lez go
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Myself117
« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2022, 04:51:04 am »
You didn’t lose health, and you never complained about it. Also how about you start adding the name of the player you are reporting to the title of the report like Mike said. For someone that love complaining you should at least put some effort in separating reports.

https://mikescnr.com/forum/index.php/topic,7.0.html

Offline The_sexy_french_guy

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +55/-3
  • 🥖🥖🥖Baguette🥖🥖🥖
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Eddz
  • Discord name: Zinou#7055
  • Crew: RA
« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2022, 10:53:55 am »
i told you to make a post(complaint) for each incident

Do not include 10 incidents in one complaint this is way too messy

@J0HNNY_FAT_C00K

Offline Lancerb1

• Respect: +33/-11
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Lancerb1
« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2022, 06:48:28 am »
i told you to make a post(complaint) for each incident

Do not include 10 incidents in one complaint this is way too messy

@J0HNNY_FAT_C00K
Like Eddz said, lets have one incident per report. However, I'll let edit your original post so you can organize this complaint into paragraphs explaining each incident as it occurred.

Then they hit the oil slick and crashed into a wall, losing me. Then i stopped in a gas station to repair my car's armor, but i got freezed in the menu that was loading ( it did not load and i could not move, only menu audio was hearable ), so i relogged. I was 0.60 Km far from Insomnia (around 600 meters) and Menel33, they reported me because i "quit to avoid being arrested" and i got instantly jailed for that. That's absolutely not true, since they were very far from me above 1 km, and i was freezed in the gas station for a while. They hit my oil slick at 21:44:25 (they lost me), and i relogged at 21:45:14, almost 1 minute after they hit the oil slick, losing me, with 600 meters of posting. If i wasn't freezed in the gas station, and did really quit to avoid along the way, i would have quit at more than 1 Km of distance from them, and their report would have been considered not valid. As always people gets punished for respecting the rules.
This will be better as an appeal instead of having it in your complaint.

Offline Lancerb1

• Respect: +33/-11
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Lancerb1
« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2022, 04:50:35 am »
Unfortunately, we can no longer view the action logs from the 7th of this month since they've been truncated. Next time have on post per situation instead several situations all jumbled into one large post.