Author Topic: Wrongful Punishment  (Read 1482 times)

Offline Myself117

• Banned
  • Enforcer
  • Respect: +4/-15
  • Lez go
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Myself117
Wrongful Punishment
« on: January 03, 2022, 10:11:05 am »
Ban ID (if applicable)YOUR_TEXT_HERE
Your in-game nameMyself117
Ban or infraction appeal?Wrongful Jail Punishment
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezoneJail punishment, today.
Ban/infraction reason and detailsI left my team to get explosives, then as I was driving behind them, I defended them from a player attacking them, but somehow there is a rule that prevents this from being allowed, which is absurd.
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?Because the video my team posted clearly shows I acted against a threat, not a non-threat.
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening? https://mikescnr.com/forum/index.php/topic,10026.msg47759.html#new
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?Team I was defending
Any more information to provide?The result was the death to a threat, it is not a civilian killing a non-threat. The video clearly shows it’s a full car therefore I can only follow fuulek around with my car. Not only I don’t understand the purpose of this punishment, but also there is no logic in this punishment and I have lost a lot of ammo from this jail punishment that’s worth near 100k if not more of ammo.

Offline fuulek

• Busta
  • Respect: +1/-1
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: fuulek
  • Discord name: bulek#6005
Re: Wrongful Punishment
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2022, 06:01:07 pm »
Ofc this is 100% wrongful punishment, he was with us helping before here are the screens proving that.
https://i.imgur.com/7BET6Q4.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/z6E4xbi.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/UtaPW7Z.jpg

Offline YellowFlash

• Respect: +21/-15
  • Classic Man
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: YellowFlash
  • Discord name: Abzjor#2830
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2022, 06:45:20 pm »
The video provided and the images shown don't show anything about the player being in the same vicinity with the one taking revenge.

The moment he went out in his banshee to buy whatever he wanted to buy at the ammuniation, he is no longer able to help a "friend" if you just rocks up and decides to intervine with his revenge and say that you're hanging with them, that's invalid. I'm just using common sense here.

since the both of you are not happy with my response with the previous complaint about "Myself117"

I'll pass this onto the @managers and other @admins who can provide you with what you think is best for this situation.

Be mindful that what I gave you was only 3mins instead of 5 and a *warning* other staff members would've punished more severely.

Offline fuulek

• Busta
  • Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2022, 06:59:18 pm »
Don't you see in the video I posted on the radar he was already back from ammunation and following us to the tree ? [white square on radar] He didn't attack first he helped me not gettin killed. I can post longer video so you can se he was with us before. Your reasoning is so stupid its beyond my mind.

Offline Myself117

• Banned
  • Enforcer
  • Lez go
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2022, 07:05:34 pm »
I returned and as you can see on the radar, I was tailing fuulek, obviously I wont be next to them so I would not get in the way of anything. This is a strategy, not out of vicinity. Even then, the question here is whether I really was teaming with them or not, and I was. Don't get me wrong, I still stand with driving closely behind them as being okay to defend them whenever, regardless of anything, because I am putting time and effort at following them, which makes it that I am directly involved with them. Otherwise, I am not sure how I am supposed to have fun if the rules say I should cripple my team by sticking right beside them all the time.

To make this more clear, you took away all my cops weapons that are worth over 100k, and changed me to a civilian, then jailed me. After being released from jail, I had to wait 5 minutes to go back to a cop again, then go and collect my weapons, buy etc. That's more close to a 7 minutes punishment, excluding the worth of ammo I had in my weapons that I lost as a cop, and the time it took to gear up again.
https://imgur.com/a/ivavesQ
Further proof of losing my cops weapons: https://imgur.com/a/slINJpJ
« Last Edit: January 03, 2022, 07:15:37 pm by Myself117 »

Offline fuulek

• Busta
  • Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2022, 07:17:37 pm »
Longer video now you can clearly see that he was with us before and he was following us to the tree

Offline Myself117

• Banned
  • Enforcer
  • Lez go
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2022, 07:57:51 pm »
Oh thanks for longer video, it jogged my memory a bit. I’ll tag the community manager in case the previous tags did not work. @trina

Offline Lancerb1

• Respect: +33/-11
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Lancerb1
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2022, 05:33:44 am »
YellowFlash is correct, you may not attack a player if they haven't attacked your friend first. Otherwise it is considered RDM which is why you were punished. However, I'll give you some money as compensation for your lost weapons.

« Last Edit: January 04, 2022, 05:35:58 am by Lancerb1 »