Author Topic: ban appeal  (Read 1049 times)

Offline kratos.

• Respect: +7/-10
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: dem0n
  • Discord name: Dem0n#4201
ban appeal
« on: January 02, 2022, 05:44:12 pm »
Ban ID (if applicable)
Your in-game name[RA]dem0n
Ban or infraction appeal?Ban appeal
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezone1 hour ago while i was not playing
Ban/infraction reason and detailsthe reason of the ban is that i use item finder
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?the moneybag was on the dawyne island and i went there as there are some spots that i knew where moneybag sometimes spawn and i checked two of them and when i went to the third one where i found the moneybag like 4 times there and luckily also this time. After a min saz.1337 tped me near him and freeze me and said that how could you get that moneybag so fast. I told him the same reason and he said ok and gave me a dialouge to play for fun and dont break rules. And i thought its finished because i didnt use any kinda mods/cheats. And i rejoined the game after an hour and now im banned.
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?i just found the moneybag from one of the spots that i knew.
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?n/a
Any more information to provide?if you dont believe me i can spot you all the places where moneybag is placed and i can record from now own, in case i get punished again.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2022, 05:48:19 pm by Dem0n »

Offline legend

• legend himself
  • Original Gangster
  • Respect: +145/-185
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: saz.1337
  • Discord name: MLGERROR#8473
  • Crew: 1337WESTMOB
Re: ban appeal
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2022, 06:02:43 pm »
I'm not playing the game 1st time.

Offline kratos.

• Respect: +7/-10
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: dem0n
  • Discord name: Dem0n#4201
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2022, 06:39:18 pm »
https://imgur.com/a/pzQ07l7

1st spot is near the light house, from where u saw me coming.
2nd spot is on the sniper tower which i've marked.
3rd is the spot where i found the bag.

YOU just showed me coming from the light house to the 3rd place. Meanwhile i checked both of those places on the heli. And if you are not sure, you may ask mike the spawn locations. And if im wrong, keep me banned.

Edit: i know two more spots. if you want any further confirmation, let me know :)
« Last Edit: January 02, 2022, 06:42:41 pm by Dem0n »

Offline Cashewz

• Respect: +64/-43
  • vibe check
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Cashewz
  • Discord name: Cashewz#6666
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2022, 08:09:04 pm »
After further discussions with saz, we decided to deny this appeal.

There are a lot of spots for the bag in Dwayne Island, more than 30. It really is suspicious for you to just go directly to the spot immediately everytime. I appreciate you showing your files on Discord but that doesn’t prove anything since you can have multiple folders and just fake it.

If you’d like, you can talk to Mike if you’re unhappy about the decision we made here.