Author Topic: /lk for cars  (Read 6167 times)

Not rated

Offline BILLGATES

• Busta
  • Respect: +0/-0
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: BILLGATES
  • Discord name: BILLGATES
/lk for cars
« on: October 08, 2019, 06:30:21 pm »
i think it will be better if players can't get inside the cars when they are locked i saw many cops today they were taking our personal vehicles, it's personal vehicle it shouldn't be able to be taken by other players.
Fuck Free World

Offline codeshadow

• Respect: +43/-20
    • View Profile
Re: /lk for cars
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2019, 07:01:43 pm »
I do not like the current hotwiring system. If we lock our personal vehicle I dont want people to always steal it. Maybe lower the success rate of hotwirong system or sell upgradeable lock in 24/7.

Offline Mike

• Server Owner
  • Respect: +413/-71
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mike
  • Discord name: mp2
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2019, 08:13:51 pm »
It’s GTA. People steal cars.

I do agree with codeshadows ideas though.
View trailers here.

Offline MD045

• Staff Member Of The Month October 2019
  • Baller
  • Respect: +31/-13
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: MD045
  • Discord name: MD045#1920
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2019, 08:18:17 pm »
I do not like the current hotwiring system. If we lock our personal vehicle I dont want people to always steal it. Maybe lower the success rate of hotwirong system or sell upgradeable lock in 24/7.

I like the idea of the upgradeable lock.

Offline Lancerb1

• Respect: +33/-11
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Lancerb1
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2019, 09:09:30 pm »
I agree on being able to purchase an upgradable lock for personal vehicles. I also agree with the OP that police officers shouldn't be able to easily commandeer personal vehicles unless the upgradable lock will prevent this.

Offline BILLGATES

• Busta
  • Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2019, 09:31:26 pm »
I agree on being able to purchase an upgradable lock for personal vehicles. I also agree with the OP that police officers shouldn't be able to easily commandeer personal vehicles unless the upgradable lock will prevent this.

This is what i want, i don't want them to be able to take our personal cars easily while we park them near bank and enter for robbing.
Fuck Free World

Offline Sewer_Rat

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +14/-24
  • Press -- respect button if you love me <3
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Behave
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2019, 12:49:08 am »
Upgradable locks would be good

Offline @ndrew

• Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: @ndrew
  • Discord name: 4ndrew
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2019, 10:23:48 pm »
Upgradeable locks.....what about upgradeable lock picks.

To decrease the the hotwire time
Murder Inc (Civilian Robber)
Swat Team 6(Inspector-Cop)

Offline BILLGATES

• Busta
  • Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2019, 06:58:12 pm »
@mike we are tired of people taking our cars, we need to find a way to stop them, we can't rob banks like this.
Fuck Free World

Offline MrAz18485

• Respect: +12/-6
  • Gone.
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Henry_Oaks
« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2019, 07:25:43 pm »
Look,it's normal.People can steal your car.How about you make your plans better and not get your car stolen?We can't just add a thing like that because it would be unfair.

Offline BILLGATES

• Busta
  • Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2019, 07:37:23 pm »
Look,it's normal.People can steal your car.How about you make your plans better and not get your car stolen?We can't just add a thing like that because it would be unfair.
it's just an update for lock to not get 100% success breaking it if it got upgraded from the store or in gas stations, and also an upgrade to make the chance of hotwiring lower, only on personal vehicles if they get upgraded, you can make the price for it 5K or 10K. we can't park cars outside the bank. because cops or noobs are taking them, worst of all when they are driving our cars we can't respawn. it should be changed, it's making the server worst and worst.
Fuck Free World

Offline MrAz18485

• Respect: +12/-6
  • Gone.
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Henry_Oaks
« Reply #11 on: October 10, 2019, 07:42:12 pm »
Then,criminals should get an upgrade like that too,like upgraded lockpick because it would make this unfair.

Offline BILLGATES

• Busta
  • Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 10, 2019, 09:33:36 pm »
Then,criminals should get an upgrade like that too,like upgraded lockpick because it would make this unfair.
i am not telling you this will 100% not be able to stole our cars, they should just get a chance of being able to breakout in the car or to hotwire... so they don’t always get it easy to take personal cars..
Fuck Free World

Offline Lancerb1

• Respect: +33/-11
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Lancerb1
« Reply #13 on: October 10, 2019, 10:37:58 pm »
Again, it's not just criminals out there stealing personal vehicles, it's also police and ems who also do this.

Offline Funtastic Power

• Staff of the month August 2019
  • Respect: +40/-14
  • Nrg backtires <3
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Funtastic_Power
  • Discord name: Funta#5401
  • Crew: Killed on Sight
« Reply #14 on: October 11, 2019, 02:26:07 am »
If the purpose for the cars to be always available while robbing the bank, then I'd simply shoot the gas cap, screw locks.

Offline BILLGATES

• Busta
  • Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2019, 09:55:46 am »
If the purpose for the cars to be always available while robbing the bank, then I'd simply shoot the gas cap, screw locks.
there should also be a rule for cops not to blow peoples car for no reason...
Fuck Free World

Offline BILLGATES

• Busta
  • Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2019, 10:01:59 pm »
the game is called Grand theft auto ? lol if u dont want your call stolen dont leave it parked right beside the bank.  ::) use your brain
Can u rob a bank and walk to the hideout?! Because when you get in bank even if you don’t rob it, you will get 85% chance of not finding your vehicle. Just upgrade the lock of car, so it gives chance the car to be unlocked or not, i know it’s gta and it’s for stealing cars, i am just talking about personal cars, we can upgrade the lock in store and the hotwire. That’s all, you can take the cars from street if they are not personal cars the same system as now...
Fuck Free World

Offline BILLGATES

• Busta
  • Buster
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2019, 01:22:03 pm »
if you leave your car, a fast sportscar right in the bank even at times that u are not there, ofc some rando might take it in a robbery! these are things that can be avoided.
At the moment we work w what we have, s think twice wen and were spawn your car. also you dont rly NEED to take your own car to a bank robbery... specially in LS, u just go up a few streets and u have banshees , gts, n others. The gas station is also very close to bank were u change plates quick of any stolen car.. and theres a mod shop right near the gas station were u can buy some nitro for it ,, all this for around 2000 :)  its all right next to each other and can be done very fast.

about the lock ideas. what about something more "basic" ? Maybe it can be just the ability for one to "despawn"/"return vehicle to garage" your own car at ANY time? even if (specially if) someone has entered and its driving on it. the person who took it would be fucked as the car would just disaper out of nowhere leaving them on foot. yes ppl would still try to take it, cops specially. but u could easily prevent them from driving off w it. the person that took the car would instantly regret it.
Another suggestion would be to make the nagging text that "the car belongs to X person" to be more noticeable on screen? or im just rly blind and in the "heat" of the moment dnt notice i have someones personal car
I agree with all what you said, I don’t mind if we can respawn the car at anytime, but it still sucks for players to access personal cars that easy, we paid for them they should be ours... they can also buy one. It will not affect any player, my idea. It will help robbers to see their cars, cops are taking everycar parked near the bank, you cannot leave the bank for 10 seconds if cops are 10 online and a hunter on you. So we need a chance to run away.
Fuck Free World

Offline Vectorman

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +16/-21
  • very hard to kill..
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Vectorman
  • Discord name: Vectorman#2161
« Reply #18 on: October 16, 2019, 02:24:57 am »
It's a very funny when they steal our vehicle and after we chase after and kill them ..it's very pretty ..I like to do that.but if Mike removes that I won't find any reason to kill a player

Offline Vectorman

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +16/-21
  • very hard to kill..
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Vectorman
  • Discord name: Vectorman#2161
« Reply #19 on: October 22, 2019, 12:25:06 pm »
Ofc you can rob bank even they stole your car ..mike add a car near to bank you can steal that car  to escape?,thats here the pleasue loll.when someone steal your car..you.just find him and boom you have the right to kill him..thats why its funny to steal a personnal vehicle