Author Topic: COPHUNTING TEAM ON MCNR (REPOST)  (Read 979 times)

Offline J0HNNY_FAT_C00K

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +2/-25
  • People ask the question... what's a RocknRolla?
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: J0HNNY_F@T_C0CK
  • Discord name: J0HNNY_R0CK#2558
  • Crew: N/A
COPHUNTING TEAM ON MCNR (REPOST)
« on: December 05, 2021, 01:06:28 am »
MY IG NAME: J0HNNY_F@T_C00K
REPORTED IG NAMES: [77]teca,[77]Sweet,[77]Devils, [59]Anthony, ChrisAg and unknown others...
DATE: 3 DECEMBER 2021
DETAILS: Sadly it's not the first time i report these players, some members of the [77] Crew is continuously chasing DM with cops even when they are innocent. The screens in the Police Dept is the perfect example, they go out of Jail, and DM into PD with cops after breaking the Evidence Locker to retrieve the weapons. I've also been jailed because one of them reported me for shooting him while he was freeing his friend. I tried to taze him but the animation of him freeing his friend kept going, so i shot, because after freeing him, they were going to DM inside PD every spawned cop until they had conqueered PD (it's not the first time they do that). I don't want to ruin these guys's fun but if they want to shoot everyone i think they should go on a freeroam/dm server.
In the first 2 screens i was asking Anthony to pullover to see if he was ticketed, he started driveby shooting saying "Don't force me to kill you". I think if he wanted to evade the ticket or the wanted level he could hit the gas instead of drivebying. Third screen is about Teca stomping me with his car while innocent for no reason, then drivebying to kill me. This happens especially when i call a supply drop (i can't prove that). He stomps/driveby me with car while i am waiting the supply drop after a shootout or something. This happens always no matter if he is innocent or not. He never misses the chance to do that and for him the wanted level system is non-existing. He acts like he is always most wanted, but we cops cannot. Then after that episode comes the famous mass DMing into LVPD after they went out of jail. The next week in front of LSPD [77]Devils was ticketed by me for breaking the locker after bailing out of jail, as always. Started random drivebying me. Then when i said i was about to write this nice report, he had the impudence of saying that he responded to M3T4SPL0IT's fire..... Sorry is not a word on these arrogant guys's vocabulary until they are writing a ban appeal to the administrators. This is obviously not all, but i think you can check what happened that day by youself in 3 Dec 2021 logs (included Teca stomping me after i called a supply). Thanks for the attention and i hope i will get a reply soon. I'm having a good time on Mike Cops'n'Robbers
« Last Edit: December 05, 2021, 01:20:27 am by J0HNNY_FAT_C00K »
Yes ma'am

Offline J0HNNY_FAT_C00K

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +2/-25
  • People ask the question... what's a RocknRolla?
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: J0HNNY_F@T_C0CK
  • Discord name: J0HNNY_R0CK#2558
  • Crew: N/A
Re: COPHUNTING TEAM ON MCNR (REPOST)
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2021, 01:19:50 am »
Yes ma'am

Offline _.please_delete

• ℙ𝕣𝕖𝕕𝕤𝕖𝕕𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕝' ℝ𝕖𝕕 𝔸𝕣𝕞𝕪
  • Original Gangster
  • Respect: +108/-73
  • Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [RA]Alex184
  • Discord name: J.Alex#5103
  • Crew: Founder of Ex [RA] Red Army Crew
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2021, 06:52:13 am »
Let me explain something, it's not against the rules for a criminal to kill a cop if he chased him/issued him a ticket. So all the players above weren't breaking any rules EXCEPT @teca which I would like to hear his explanation for why he was killing you for no apparent reason.  In the meantime,  I will check the logs from my side.

-Pending reported player's response.
 “We must not allow other people’s limited perceptions to define us.”

Offline typtics

• Respect: +63/-128
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2021, 11:01:48 am »
You killed me before, it was revenge kill lol, About the sawn-off kill Pop_Smoke, ChrisAg and I were breaking out people and you shot one of my friends so stop being such a snowflake and quit whining.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2021, 11:17:03 am by teca »

Offline _.please_delete

• ℙ𝕣𝕖𝕕𝕤𝕖𝕕𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕝' ℝ𝕖𝕕 𝔸𝕣𝕞𝕪
  • Original Gangster
  • Respect: +108/-73
  • Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [RA]Alex184
  • Discord name: J.Alex#5103
  • Crew: Founder of Ex [RA] Red Army Crew
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2021, 12:10:53 pm »
Seems like a revenge kill. As for the sawn-off kill, You are right. Seeing the logs, it looks like you didn't do anything to typtics or his friends so he had no reason to kill you. Player will be punished, Thank you for reporting.
 “We must not allow other people’s limited perceptions to define us.”