Author Topic: My ban appeal  (Read 923 times)

Offline Iskroll

• Respect: +1/-3
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: [59]Soughdade.eXe
  • Crew: Grey Five Nine.
My ban appeal
« on: May 15, 2021, 03:12:03 am »
Ban ID (if applicable)800
Your in-game nameIskroll
Ban or infraction appeal?i am not babayaga sir
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezonei forgot the exact time and date
Ban/infraction reason and detailsban evader
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?they thought i am multi account but im only using 1 account in sir you can ask denim he knows me for many years ago
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?first of all, I'm not violating anything, I don't even know why I was banned. me and babayaga are different person.
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?denim is my witness sir
Any more information to provide?me and babayaga are different person so why you also banned my account i am longer play samp. ever in my life im not using any cheat or aimbot after all babayaga no more play here it's hard to believe but thats the truth many player in your account known me . i make this appeal because its not fair enough to banned my account even its not my fault also im not your accusing for doing such stupid things. i playing fair so back my account so please admin  .Thank you love y'all <3
« Last Edit: May 15, 2021, 03:32:10 am by Iskroll »

Offline denim

• Respect: +31/-15
  • Ain't nothing 2 Fuck with!
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: denim
  • Discord name: hAze#0233
  • Crew: Wu-Tang Clan
Re: My ban appeal
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2021, 05:06:03 pm »
Sorry to hop in here like this, my name has been mentioned above so im replying.

The fact is i know iskroll from the server i used to play and im the one who invited him here actually,  i don't know what he got ban for regardless whatever the reason is, if it's regarding confusion between 2 person playin on a same account it's a misunderstanding and i can vouche for this. As i know him for years he plays from internet cafe with his friends. iskroll is a different person and baba yaga is different. Ofc the decision is upto Administration to decide since i have 0 clue about the reasons. This is just to let y'all know they both are 2 different person and not the same playing from the cafe.
Thanks

Offline Domingo

• Respect: +100/-79
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Domingo
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2021, 05:29:45 pm »
Sorry bro, but this is an issue where we can't help you. Once a cafe player gets banned, sometimes innocent players are suffering because of them. We had many issues with cafe players, where everyone was aimbotting, multi-accounting, and ban evading. Just quick info, you didn't get banned only because your IP matched with BABAYAGA's, otherwise, you would've been banned way earlier.

Denied appeal.

I don't really think you understood my response on your last appeal. Your account information matched with Babayagas and we had a valid reason to ban you so it wasn't a confusion at all. From that cafe players ban evaded and aimbotted again.

I told you that we're going to make a decision tomorrow, so please be patient.

Offline Domingo

• Respect: +100/-79
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Domingo
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2021, 04:23:54 pm »
Sorry for the long wait, after having a talk with other staff members we've decided to unban you.

Welcome back.