Author Topic: Mrjake07  (Read 704 times)

Offline Anthony

• Respect: +6/-10
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: anthony
  • Discord name: anthonyI
  • Crew: no crew
Mrjake07
« on: May 01, 2021, 10:11:32 pm »
Your in-game nameAnthony
Their in-game nameMrjake07
Date & Time of incident (UTC)All the day
DetailsSo i don't really know what is wrong with this guy, since morning he started by blowing my car for no reason as i was a innocent civilian, and everytime i ask him why he tell me that it is because i killed me him earlier. I was most wanted and he attacked me so i killed him. So i don't if he gets but it happened way long ago and he can't take revenge as a cop! I didn't record anyway when he blowed my car so i couldnt do anything. 30 mins ago i spawned in game as a 2 star criminal with my last crime from 1h36 mins ago, this guy instantly started shooting me until menel33 bribed me and told him not to shoot unarmed players. I reported him but saz dismissed it as he said he was afk. I dont know but cant admin just check his crimes and mine and see if the report is valid or no? Anyway, this guy came back again and blowed my car again and tried rdm me with a truck which ahzi witnessed as i was already talking to him using /helpme. The weird thing is that this report also got dismissed as saz was afk and he couldnt do much , even when bahzi witnessed it and reported it all.
Evidence (Images/Videos etc.)https://youtu.be/rTxo04E4rOU

Offline legend

• legend himself
  • Original Gangster
  • Respect: +145/-185
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: saz.1337
  • Discord name: MLGERROR#8473
  • Crew: 1337WESTMOB
Re: Mrjake07
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2021, 10:31:32 pm »
Thank you for reporting on forums, I was busy at the time so I couldn't properly take care of the report in-game. As said, player will recive PSO.