Author Topic: Admin Abuse  (Read 1064 times)

Offline CandyA$$

• Busta
  • Respect: +1/-2
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: CandyA$$
  • Crew: LGBT OG GANGSTA
Admin Abuse
« on: April 25, 2021, 01:19:33 pm »
Ban ID (if applicable)770
Your in-game nameCandyA$$
Ban or infraction appeal?I did nothing wrong
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezone25 April 2021 13:54 GMT+1
Ban/infraction reason and detailsApparently 'Drop your disgusting language - its not appropriate'
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?No rules were broken, something i said triggered an abusive admin
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?I was just messin around yo, not provoking anybody. How can anyone take that seriously? That person either cant take a joke, doesnt understand sarcasm/irony or is seriously autistic.
GTA contains explicit material in general, so how is that fair? Ban all songs on Radio Los Santos just because they contain n-word?
After all it's a 18+ game, dont forget that
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?Players who were online at the time
Any more information to provide?Pics, chatlog

« Last Edit: April 25, 2021, 01:40:23 pm by CandyA$$ »

Offline Karbz

• Respect: +131/-40
  • Server Operations Manager
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Karbz
Re: Admin Abuse
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2021, 01:57:48 pm »
Hi there,

You have been given the infraction points, and banned for offensive language in chat - It's disgusting and frankly it's not needed. You've already previously been banned for using racial slurs on the server/towards players.  Even after being muted, when you were unmuted you carried on. I'm gonna let management have a say, as honestly it's toxic and I don't believe it's needed on the server.

thank you.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2021, 02:01:48 pm by Karbz »

Offline legend

• legend himself
  • Original Gangster
  • Respect: +145/-185
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: saz.1337
  • Discord name: MLGERROR#8473
  • Crew: 1337WESTMOB
Re: Admin Abuse
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2021, 02:11:35 pm »
I'm going to deny this appeal, since you were banned already saying n-word once, adding that your speech is very flashy and very inappropriate. If you feel like you were treated harshly. Please contact our Community Manager or Mike himself.

"have u ever wrapped duct tape around your (genitals)" you really need to seek for help.

Locked.