Author Topic: Wanted stars or wanted labels above prostitutes and mechanics' heads.  (Read 907 times)

Rated 1 time

StrawHatRonin

Wanted stars or wanted labels above prostitutes and mechanics' heads.
« on: March 25, 2021, 08:59:39 pm »
« Last Rated on: March 26, 2021, 10:49:31 am »
Since prostitutes and mechanics can have most wanted labels above their heads, why not considering ticketable/wanted stars or labels, such as ticketable and wanted? Cops will know whether they can arrest them or require them to pay tickets.

Currently, my opinion is that there could be a few "wanted" players that will choose one of the jobs mentioned in the title as a disguise to hide from cops.

The coloured square/triangle that indicates whether there is a mechanic (grey) or prostitute (pink) nearby will remain the same.

If it is possible to implement my suggestion above, I think this will be fair enough.

« Last Edit: March 25, 2021, 11:32:54 pm by Freshmane »

Offline Hobgoblin

• Respect: +2/-22
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Hobgoblin
Re: Wanted stars or wanted labels above prostitutes and mechanics' heads.
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2021, 10:53:34 am »
Since prostitutes and mechanics can have most wanted labels above their heads, why not considering ticketable/wanted stars or labels, such as ticketable and wanted? Cops will know whether they can arrest them or require them to pay tickets.

Currently, my opinion is that there could be a few "wanted" players that will choose one of the jobs mentioned in the title as a disguise to hide from cops.

The coloured square/triangle that indicates whether there is a mechanic (grey) or prostitute (pink) nearby will remain the same.

If it is possible to implement my suggestion above, I think this will be fair enough.

It only happens when the server change city, i think.

Offline Mike

• Server Owner
  • Respect: +417/-71
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mike
  • Discord name: mp2
Re: Wanted stars or wanted labels above prostitutes and mechanics' heads.
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2021, 04:39:18 pm »
This is a bug to be fixed next update.
View trailers here.