Author Topic: q avoid (ban)  (Read 1057 times)

Offline Notbad

• Street Soldier
  • Respect: +59/-56
  • Wizard
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Notbad
  • Discord name: Notbad #9055
  • Crew: 36 Boys
q avoid (ban)
« on: March 11, 2021, 12:04:10 pm »
Ban ID (if applicable)477
Your in-game nameNotbad
Ban or infraction appeal? 6 months ban, (4 inf points)
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezone11.03.2021 - afternoon
Ban/infraction reason and details q avoid  :D
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?First of all, let me congratulate [59]nxy for her efforts to ban me. I just relog, because there was a bug.
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?  cop (I don't remember his name) looked like he was dead (lies on the road) but he could still shoot at me. Anyway, after he got away a little bit, I relogged to solve this problem,probably didn't look like he was bugged on his screen so, he couldn't relog.. And he didn't get far enough, I was in jail when I entered the server. I couldn't even see him shooting at me, he was far away, and he looked like he was lying on the road.  so this is not Q avoid.
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?[59]OmeN and his friend Xeno_70 saw that he was a bugged on the road

Any more information to provide? :D
« Last Edit: March 11, 2021, 12:47:03 pm by Notbad »
Hit 'Em Up

Offline Notbad

• Street Soldier
  • Respect: +59/-56
  • Wizard
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Notbad
  • Discord name: Notbad #9055
  • Crew: 36 Boys
Re: q avoid (ban)
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2021, 12:15:12 pm »
I would appreciate it if other admins can look this topic (except for this [59] gang members,leaders.)
Because I don't think they'll be fair
Hit 'Em Up

Offline DRAG0NFURY

• Banned
  • Respect: +39/-22
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: DRAG0NFURY
  • Discord name: lxtus0
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2021, 01:00:40 pm »
This is absolutely not gang related.I don't even know you and even if I did I'd treat you equally to any other player.Anyway, moving on.

Nice try but lying isn't getting you anywhere I was watching you the entire time and caught you redhanded myself so even if other players wouldn't decide to report you I'd still punish you regardless.Posting a screenshot of discord server logs proves absolutely nothing.Everyone can say "fucking bugged" when they come back after a qta but when theres evidence, lying does nothing but worsen the situation.

You recieved the ban because you were infracted for the same thing(qta) not too long ago and whats even cooler is that your last 2 infractions also happen to be for the exact same offense which is why I issued 4 points.

Here's a video to cut your bullshit and expose your lies.This is totally unnecessary but since I had Shadowplay's Instant Replay feature turned on then why not.

With that in mind, the ban isn't getting lifted.Think twice before typing /q in the chat box when you're back from your vacation.I'd also like to inform you that when you are back your next infraction will get you banned again so either reform or leave.

Dismissed.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2021, 07:04:33 pm by nxy »

Offline legend

• legend himself
  • Original Gangster
  • Respect: +145/-185
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: saz.1337
  • Discord name: MLGERROR#8473
  • Crew: 1337WESTMOB
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2021, 01:51:40 pm »
You have been punished several times for q2a death. The ban will stay.