Author Topic: For the last time... I'm appealing again...  (Read 1185 times)

[P]atchy[MAIN]

For the last time... I'm appealing again...
« on: September 29, 2020, 06:37:02 pm »
https://mikescnr.com/forum/index.php/topic,4348.msg19279.html#msg19279

Well... I didn't evade my ban as I wanted to delete the account. I told all of the true things and even now again telling the truths...
When I was with the Corrupted CJ's account, I had talked with an admin to delete the account but they said that I can only reset my account... As I did /helpme, I didn't see his name.

Now, I just wanted to get unbanned. I don't wanna stay as a 'banned player'. Sousage and Flyburger said these a few times that made me feel like they're my enemy. Just wanted to be unbanned. But, these:

1. Unban me after some hours. And then give me a 24x10 = 240 HRS. means 10 days... yes 10 DAYS JAIL with an infraction of 9 points.

2. Unbanning me after February 2021?

In these days, ONLY for seeing what are the new updates, I evaded my ban. In my account, I don't even have 1 infraction points. I'm not a rule breaker. But, did some mistakes. Please, give me a last chance by giving me a unban and 10 days jail with 9 infraction points.

I'd love to stay in jail for 10 days. But, just wanted to be unbanned.

Approve any of these, please. I also said that I evaded my ban. But, for the updates. Please.

If I'm unbanned, I won't do anything that is rule breakers. If I did, give me a ban instantly for 10 days. I served for many days or months.

It's also a true thing that in my area, I don't have any friends after I come to this locality where all boys are doing shits that a teenager doesn't need to do. I only have my friends here. So, I want to join again. I don't have any other SA-MP servers to play.

Need a high ranked admin's reply like M3E6 or at last, Mike... Please. I don't want to stay as a 'banned player'. Please.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2020, 06:53:53 pm by [P]atchy »

Offline Mike

• Server Owner
  • Respect: +414/-71
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Mike
  • Discord name: mp2
Re: For the last time... I'm appealing again...
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2020, 09:09:17 pm »
Where is your appeal? All I see is begging. Where are you actually appealing the ban and saying it was an invalid ban? Or are you actually guilty?
View trailers here.

Offline GtaFreak

• Respect: +38/-6
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: GtaFreak
  • Discord name: GtaFreak#4193
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2020, 09:38:37 pm »
Think it's time you find another samp server.

Stop begging, you look pathetic.

Constant breaking of rules, usage of illegal mods / cheats, your case is weak.

Check out the hosted tab, theres 200 other servers you can go play on.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2020, 09:41:02 pm by MaddDogg »

Offline sousage

• Blatant Aimbot
  • Respect: +197/-34
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: sousage
  • Discord name: gr8🔫#1278
  • Crew: 77
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2020, 12:19:49 am »
yo sup Patchy,

Can you please use the format below,
Code: [Select]
[table]
[tr][td]Ban ID (if applicable)[/td][td]YOUR_TEXT_HERE[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Your in-game name[/td][td]YOUR_TEXT_HERE[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Ban or infraction appeal?[/td][td]YOUR_TEXT_HERE[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Date and time of ban/infraction including timezone[/td][td]YOUR_TEXT_HERE[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Ban/infraction reason and details[/td][td]YOUR_TEXT_HERE[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?[/td][td]YOUR_TEXT_HERE[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?[/td][td]YOUR_TEXT_HERE[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Any witnesses that can vouch for you?[/td][td]YOUR_TEXT_HERE[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Any more information to provide?[/td][td]YOUR_TEXT_HERE[/td][/tr]
[/table]
fell from heaven to establish his own kingdom.
[GUIDE] Installing Mod with Modloader| [SHR] sampgui n mouse pointer
6.1760°S 106.8228°E

GitHub pls

Offline Flyburger

• MOST TOXIC PLAYER 2020
  • Respect: +105/-98
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Flyburger
  • Discord name: Flyburger#9706
  • Crew: KoS always in heart
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2020, 02:05:07 am »
Well... I didn't evade my ban as I wanted to delete the account. I told all of the true things and even now again telling the truths...
yeah but you used Vehicle Health Hack in order to get your account "deleted"

In these days, ONLY for seeing what are the new updates, I evaded my ban. In my account, I don't even have 1 infraction points. I'm not a rule breaker. But, did some mistakes. Please, give me a last chance by giving me a unban and 10 days jail with 9 infraction points.
oh so now you're telling me you created another account to evade your "[P]atchyDaBUSTA" account just because you want to check for mew updates? Sorry, not a proper reason, this is your second time evading your ban, and your ban will be permanent then.

Need a high ranked admin's reply like M3E6 or at last, Mike... Please. I don't want to stay as a 'banned player'. Please.
Why are you using cheat and evading ban then? Rules are rules and begging won't get you to any places.

Just because I denied your appeal and you think I'm your enemy? Well yeah, I'm sort of "enemy" for cheater and ban evader, I'm just doing my job as an admin.

And for this, I'm sick of watching you begging and lying, I will leave this to "higher rank admins" like you said to handle this. I'm out ,Peace.