Author Topic: My ban appeal  (Read 1051 times)

Offline Alexrider1234

• Busta
  • Respect: +1/-0
  • Buster
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Tega Mukoro
My ban appeal
« on: May 20, 2020, 08:18:49 pm »

Your in-game nameAlexrider1234
Ban or infraction appeal?Ban appeal
Date and time of ban/infraction including timezone13/05/2020 21:47 
Ban/infraction reason and detailsWeapons hack
Why was this ban/infraction wrongfully issued?Because it wasn't my fault at all
What was the situation which lead to this wrongful ban/infraction? What was happening?Naa i came to say something first of all my ban appeal last week got denied by a guy that didn't even take his time to read the appeal until somebody had to reply to him to read it carefully i want to make something clear a ban appeal is something to be viewed and issued by all the moderators and admins not just one person because like what this person did Achilles he was the only person who took matter in his own hands and a very rude way too I'm just saying that next time something like this happens it's supposed to be a group not just one person besides my nephew was my family so what responsibilities is supposed to be there he's little so i should restrict all my things from him like a rude idiot noo so lemme just make it clear
Any witnesses that can vouch for you?
Any more information to provide?Because you have some high authority power Achilles doesn't mean you shouldn't be human like seriously don't worry someday something like this is gonna happen to you and you'll know how it feels and besides you think your smart about hackers i can BET you they're a lot of people I've seen hacking right under your nose so please other admins you be more gentle next time

Offline Achilles_

• Respect: +30/-37
  • Legend
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Achilles_
  • Discord name: Achilles_#8382
  • Crew: Solo
Re: My ban appeal
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2020, 09:29:56 pm »
First of all... You admitted that you were cheating. Second thing is that, as I said on my previous reply on your last topic, "Cheaters are not welcome" and if you know any server where it's allowed to cheat, play there. Here it is not allowed, and everyone that's an admin on this server will tell you the same thing. In the first appeal you were admitting to cheat, and now it's not your fault at all? C'mmon, don't be a smartass please. I am gonna lock this AGAIN and I will deny your appeal. See you after a year, sir.

-Locked.

P.S> Proof of your hacks, read it carefully.

[attachment deleted by admin]