Author Topic: Avenger doing what he does best  (Read 1812 times)

Offline Deatring

• Busta
  • Respect: +0/-0
  • THE ELBOW MASTER
    • View Profile
Avenger doing what he does best
« on: July 03, 2019, 03:22:28 am »
1 Avenger failed to rob me (the reason) so i got in my car and i tried to run over him to kill him. After i ran over him he pause for a bit and then he came back. I quickly continued my mission and i ran over him again and he again paused to avoid death.
2 After that i started shooting him with my m4 and he got out with 1hp so i started to chase him. As soon as i catched up to him to kill him he /q to avoid death.
3 For about 10 minutes he transformed his $ from 0 to 250k. And when i ask him he says "not your business". I don't know how can someone get that amout of money in such a short period of time so he probably (not sure) used a cheat to get the money.
Just to clarify : In the last complain against me he said that he could have killed me if i didn't pause for 5 sec but he had no chance because i had full hp and m4 and he had 10% hp and no guns. I missclicked and pressed the windows button (for which i am sorry) and i left the game for 5 seconds and when i came back he said "paused to avoid death". If he really thinks he could have  won with 10% hp we can do the same experiment again to see that i would have killed him if i didn't missclick (pause).

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Xx_Clara_Cynthia_xX

• Staff member of the month July 2019
  • Respect: +66/-48
  • Meow of the year
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Xx_Clara_Cynthia_xX
  • Discord name: claracynthia
  • Crew: Cat Squads
Re: Avenger doing what he does best
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2019, 03:33:46 am »
and please don't pausing to avoid death avenger..its againts the rules..even you quiting from server.

Offline Avenger

• Enforcer
  • The First Avenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2019, 03:48:58 am »
I don't pause, the thing is that as the SS show he was DMing me I press ''FN'' + ''PRSC'' to make SS and it opens a new program to take the SS, I can even show that, and yeah I /q that time just to avoid him DMing me, my bad, I admit that. And WTF? he is DMing in those SS, as you can see lol. You can see the first 2 SS he was carparking me for no reason then in the last SS you can see I robbed him, that happened after he was trying to kill me with his car for no reason, so what about that?
« Last Edit: July 03, 2019, 04:04:23 am by Avenger »

Offline Xx_Clara_Cynthia_xX

• Staff member of the month July 2019
  • Respect: +66/-48
  • Meow of the year
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Xx_Clara_Cynthia_xX
  • Discord name: claracynthia
  • Crew: Cat Squads
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2019, 07:40:45 am »
ye i know but you robbed him, then ezkids trying to kill you because you rob him, then you quit from the server to avoid death from him, or you just lost connection and timeout?

Offline Deatring

• Busta
  • THE ELBOW MASTER
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2019, 11:43:06 am »
No he didn't lose the connection the 4th and 5th picture shows that he left the server (quit) to avoid me killing him with my m4. I am tired of typing complains for this guy so from now on i will ignore him and hopefully he does the same so there is no more reports and stupid things in the forums between me and him

Offline Avenger

• Enforcer
  • The First Avenger
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2019, 03:34:01 pm »
ye i know but you robbed him, then ezkids trying to kill you because you rob him, then you quit from the server to avoid death from him, or you just lost connection and timeout?
Yeah I know in the last picture he is trying to kill me after i robbed him, I am talking about the first 2 pictures, he is DMing me, and I /q to make my complain on forums, anyway I said it was my bad.