Author Topic: Shooting range bug  (Read 1179 times)

Offline DRAG0NFURY

• Banned
  • Respect: +39/-22
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: DRAG0NFURY
  • Discord name: lxtus0
Shooting range bug
« on: March 31, 2020, 02:16:43 pm »
Not sure if this has been reported already but i thought it'd be a good idea for me to report it.So im basically trying to get my deagle to max level and i noticed that when you crouch and shoot targets quickly you get a cbug warning although thats not cbugging.Im assuming that cbug detector works based on how quick you shoot your deagle and not whether you cancel the animation or not.I may provide a video later on so you can have a look a bit more concretically.Also sometimes the target dummies spawn without all of their parts and despite of me finishing the shooting range mission the dummy still stays there, after a while i get notified i failed the mission
« Last Edit: March 31, 2020, 02:22:52 pm by nxy »

Offline takahashi

• Busta
  • Respect: +3/-1
  • Memester
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: takahashi
  • Discord name: takahashi#1337
  • Crew: Mike Stans founder.
Re: Shooting range bug
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2020, 02:55:54 pm »
Hi nxy. Thanks for bringing this issue to our attention. We are already aware of this issue and will inform you of an update when it's available. You can find the information relating to the logged issue below. I may also need more information from you so please keep checking this topic (click NOTIFY ME to be notifed of replies).

Bug report by nxy (forum topic #2609)
Issue #815
IssueInvalid detections by the C-Bug system
DescriptionThe way how system detects cbug is by counting how many shots are fired in a certain amount of time, which might be cause false cbug alarm. It should be improved to avoid false alarms.
Script areaDetector
PriorityMedium
Logged byFuntastic Power
Assigned toMike
StatusOpen
CommentsNo Comments, it's in the works.