Author Topic: Player tries to kill me without success and then they come to kill me without re  (Read 1282 times)

Offline LinkOscuro457

• Enforcer
  • Respect: +1/-5
  • Arriba España
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: LinkOscuro457
  • Discord name: Link Oscuro457
My name in the game: Francisco_Franco
Your name in the game: Unforgiven
He was robbing some houses in byside when suddenly he was waiting for me outside the house with the chainsaw he left me very little life when suddenly the chainsaw stopped and I was able to hit him with my motoriserra and after a while swimming he came after me to puncture the wheels of my car, he killed me without reason and I asked him why he had given me he told me that I had killed him first when what he said was not true and then I started missing the chat in the chat I told him that He was going to report and he told me that he was not afraid that I would do it, he did not care why anything would happen to him. evidenicas I only have screenshots I can not record because my pc is bad and I did not expect this to happen since it came unexpectedly to wait for me with the chainsaw

[attachment deleted by admin]
Arriba España

Offline LinkOscuro457

• Enforcer
  • Arriba España
    • View Profile
I connected after a while thinking that he had already left and not when he arrived he was robbing my house vaccinating me when I asked him about why he killed me then he did not stop harassing me with robbery attempts saying things to me in the chat and pointing me all the time with him Frank rifle shooter with the intention of shooting me until a policeman came and then hid in a house

Arriba España

Offline LinkOscuro457

• Enforcer
  • Arriba España
    • View Profile
I connected after a while thinking that he had already left and not when he arrived he was robbing my house vaccinating me when I asked him about why he killed me then he did not stop harassing me with robbery attempts saying things to me in the chat and pointing me all the time with him Frank rifle shooter with the intention of shooting me until a policeman came and then hid in a house
more photos

Arriba España

Offline Nick_Chester

• Respect: +40/-5
  • LEO
    • View Profile
  • MCNR name: Nick_Chester
  • Discord name: Nick_Chester
Hello Linkoscuro457,

on the first pictures, I can see that you had robbed items in your car, which would make an attack legit. He may attack you to get the items/car for himself. However, I will ask the alleged harasser about his intentions/reasons, before making a decision.

Cheers,

UPDATE: I'm sorry but I can't punish him for doing this. He told me, that you tried to rob him which would make the kill totally legit.
Furthermore, even if you didn't try to rob him, chasing and killing you to get your stolen goods is a legit reason too.

note:For your future complaints, please get a video capturing software like fraps or obs. Screenshots as evidence are not that helpful tbh.

Cheers,

N.Chester
« Last Edit: March 22, 2020, 09:54:14 am by Nick_Chester »